Bisping to Silva "Do you bleed? You will"

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, is that the first time Silva's ever been cut in the ufc? Amazing that it was the pillow fisted count of all people. I wasn't sure until now, but it's been confirmed that Anderson does indeed bleed.

Pretty crazy. He made spider bleed and swelled him up a bit. Looked weird.

Yep, fingernails to the eye will do the trick.

Besides a tiny nose bleed or two, I'm pretty sure he had a tiny cut once (maybe lol). But yes, "pillow fisted" and "no chin" Bisping ate everything p4p great AS could dish out and probably roughed him up worse over 5 rounds than anyone before. And he won 8/

Did you see Bisping's face.

Didn't catch the fight. Pics would be appreciated

That extremely badass when they cut to Anderson's face and a drop of blood fell down his dead.

I think he bled a little bit from the Sonnen fight, don't think there was a cut. It only took about 1000 punches from Shale.

Didn't catch the fight. Pics would be appreciated
815101.jpg

CcQoGDaW4AAPKsh.jpg

I don't think Bisping is pillow fisted. He showed some power at exchanges

CcQqa4AUUAIX8Y3.jpg

Not sure if Silva has ever been cut but i do believe that's the most battered I've ever seen The Count.

Last edited:
Except it was a cut on the side of the head, but by all means continue to show your ass. Cry more.

Watch the fight again, it was from the eye poke, but by all means continue to be a blind idiot.

Except it was a cut on the side of the head, but by all means continue to show your ass. Cry more.
How is he crying when stating the truth, if you watched the fight you would see the swelling under his eye wasn't there until after bispings eye poke. Odd how the venomous and salty people slinging insults seem to be the ones who should be happy their guy won.

Watch the fight again, it was from the eye poke, but by all means continue to be a blind idiot.
So an eye poke to the side of the head? Brilliant. But by all means, continue to be a fucking retard.

Yep, fingernails to the eye will do the trick.
LOL. Man you haters.

You can even see the punch that cut him open, it was a glancing right hand that ripped the skin and made the cut.

Back