Bisping states Conor wouldn't stand a chance against prime Undertaker

Prime Taker would destroy all the ufc fighters combined

Lm8xoap.jpg

Ping after Conor decapitates Motivated Taker at RustleMania

Ronda Rousey would destroy The Undertaker. In the cage or the ring.

giphy.gif

In all fairness to The Undertaker, Ronda has a good 50 lbs on him.

I don`t watch wrestling but Isn`t the undertaker a BB in BJJ... I`m sure he could handle himself witht that and his 7`0 heiight and 300lbs.

Conor fan but I'd probably have to go with prime taker for the sheer size advantage, think he also has a bit of a boxing background so he could definitely take advantage of the massive reach advantage.

Didn't Bisping also say current mid fifties Taker would beat Conor? Can't agree with that, too stiff , too slow, one kick to the knee would take him down.

Lol...prime..As if the guy has ever fought. They would all wipe the floor with that fake wrestling bum. Even the catering team would tie his ligaments together into a basket and ship it back to WWE headquarters with a thank you card and a fruit assortment.
Undertaker is a bjj bb under Rolles Gracie. The 6'10 tattooed ginger beat's the manlet

What do you mean beat, buddeh ?

IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL.

Win or lose at the whim of the company.

I think the size disparity would overwhelm the skill gap

hasnt undertaker beaten brock lesnar in wwf? hows this even a question then?

Well he isnt wrong. The size and strength alone would just be way too much. Taker would kill him. He might be able to kill bisping too tbh. Taker is fucking gigantic and strong as hell. idk Im iffy on whether he could beat Bisping.

Undertaker is a bjj bb under Rolles Gracie. The 6'10 tattooed ginger beat's the manlet

Why stop there? Let's just say the questionable oriental black belt that got his off ebay can submit Conor too.

You realize Rolles is one of the biggest jokes in the BJJ community right? He gave that belt to him after a year, and throws black belts around like their Christmas presents. Even Rashad got one for free and never ever had to train.

You WWE fans are sounding more pathetic by the day. You all are basically trying to speak in a language you don't even come close to understanding.

Well he isnt wrong. The size and strength alone would just be way too much. Taker would kill him. He might be able to kill bisping too tbh. Taker is fucking gigantic and strong as hell. idk Im iffy on whether he could beat Bisping.

Stop watching WWE kids. This is how you get both your arm and your ego broken.

Lol...prime..As if the guy has ever fought. They would all wipe the floor with that fake wrestling bum. Even the catering team would tie his ligaments together into a basket and ship it back to WWE headquarters with a thank you card and a fruit assortment.

Also, what was Undertaker's "prime?" I remember his introduction, when I was 13 or something. He looked like he was 40 back then.

Also, what was Undertaker's "prime?" I remember his introduction, when I was 13 or something. He looked like he was 40 back then.

It's this mythical period in time these idiots speculate if this, and if that, and a bunch of just 'ifs'...that he would be at the 'top of his game'. All of this shit is just BS speculation. These boys and girls don't live in the real world, they live in a fantasy world where their parents let them lay around all day watching fake wrestling and cartoons and pretend they are real. If they were my kids, their asses would be at the gyms seeing first hand what reality looks like.

He also said "my Dad is a big ol dude, i reckon he'd take McGregor for sure". Bisping doesn't get much right tbh. I remember him saying there was "no chance" of Diaz beating McGregor.....now he's saying his Dad could beat him because of the size difference

Back