Bisping states Conor wouldn't stand a chance against prime Undertaker

90-97 was a GOAT prime as he pretty much never lost and defeated a prime Hulk Hogan a year into his career.
Typical Undertaker nuthugger conveniently forgetting to mention that RIC FLAIR INTERFERED!!!!!!!

Other than that, excellent post. Made me lol

Prime Taker went 7-9 years undefeated at WrestleMania.

Then again, it depends on what you consider Prime Taker.

90-97 was a GOAT prime as he pretty much never lost and defeated a prime Hulk Hogan a year into his career.

98-99 could be factored in but outside the ring distractions such as running a cult and satanic rituals caused him to lose a step.

Then you have the 05-08 career resurgence where he developed an elite level ground game to go along with elite striking even if his gas tank lost a step or two, but all around the late 00s was probably his prime technique wise.

Either way, any version of the Deadman is a tough out.

I could go undefeated if they wanted me too.

Prime Taker went 7-9 years undefeated at WrestleMania.

Then again, it depends on what you consider Prime Taker.

98-99 could be factored in but outside the ring distractions such as running a cult and satanic rituals caused him to lose a step.

Then you have the 05-08 career resurgence where he developed an elite level ground game to go along with elite striking even if his gas tank lost a step or two, but all around the late 00s was probably his prime technique wise.

Either way, any version of the Deadman is a tough out.
Quality post filled with 100 percent fact. Good job sir!

Undertaker is too stiff and stuck in the mud for Conor.

I love when people think WWE wrestlers can't like they don't have arms or legs too but Kimbo the backyard fighter was legit. If anyone has been in a real fight it only takes one hit and you can have all the training in the world or be big as a mountain it gives you an advantage but a chin is a chin. I guess these days if you train MMA you are unbeatable in a street fight... You do know that these guys fight with rules in a cage with time limits and coaches helping them, right? That's why there are weight divisions... Conor would lose tho because he couldn't finish a 170 guy and said the weight was a big factor in his ko power. I think all these people that talk shit about WWE wrestlers and try to make MMA fighters gods they need to remember one thing... Hating people aren't happy and happy people aren't hating. Oh and get off these guys nuts.. it's starting to sound like a man crush.

God I hope no one truly believes mcgregor could hang in a fight with an athletic man the size of the undertaker.

Size matters.

to answer your question TS - I've got no freakin idea
I went to college at Nebraska and I has a wrestling buddy who was probably 190 off season beat the hell out of a well known 300 lb lineman. We all saw roger beat up,a former Texas Fb player much bigger than he was. I was a lifter in college and was a very solid 210 and omgot killed wrestling with the d1 guys at 140. I rock would kill common but a good mma fighter would beat almost any www without a real fighting background.

686.gif

God I hope no one truly believes mcgregor could hang in a fight with an athletic man the size of the undertaker.

Size matters.

to answer your question TS - I've got no freakin idea
If the undertaker was trained in mma then yeah I think he'd whoop conors ass. But the pro wrestler, who prob hasn't been in a real fight since his teens or early 20's? Nah, conor does whatever he wants to him.

I'll like that because it's fake as shit. Where did all these WWE "fans" come from?
The first wave of WWF fans jumped ship to UFC due to Ken Shamrock and WCW demise, second wave like myself jumped when Brock Lesnar went to UFC. It's pretty common once you reach teenager years and realize nothing compares to the real thing. WWE guys are only good at pretending to be dangerous and world beaters, while UFC fighters live it. With that being said, no version of Undertaker can beat Conor.

And the Undertaker wouldn't be able to hit Conor's ass.

Undertaker gasses before Conor gets hit.

Conor wins easily after that.

Conor gassed after 8 mins,
Undertaker was in 45min+ wrestlemania matches, no breaks

Back