Bisping states Conor wouldn't stand a chance against prime Undertaker

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Says Conor is way too small.

It got me thinking what the smallest fighter would be that could beat prime Undertaker. I think a WW like Lombard would have no trouble with Undertaker. How far down the weight class ladder do you think a fighting chance goes?

We need a Bisping vs Bravo debate on the matter.

Nobody does. You can't kill what's already dead.

mxFf0l.gif

Bisping is playing the game well, lol.

Lol...prime..As if the guy has ever fought. They would all wipe the floor with that fake wrestling bum. Even the catering team would tie his ligaments together into a basket and ship it back to WWE headquarters with a thank you card and a fruit assortment.

Prime Taker went 7-9 years undefeated at WrestleMania.

Then again, it depends on what you consider Prime Taker.

90-97 was a GOAT prime as he pretty much never lost and defeated a prime Hulk Hogan a year into his career.

98-99 could be factored in but outside the ring distractions such as running a cult and satanic rituals caused him to lose a step.

Then you have the 05-08 career resurgence where he developed an elite level ground game to go along with elite striking even if his gas tank lost a step or two, but all around the late 00s was probably his prime technique wise.

Either way, any version of the Deadman is a tough out.

giphy.gif
obviously..even out of prime Undertaker stood toe to toe with the Vanilla Gorilla himself

168 agaimst 350 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Prime Taker rises from the dead. So even if Mcmanlet KO's taker, taker will just rise back up.

undertaker wore cut off gloves and shitty tattoos and did the whole "born again christian after a bad marriage" comback story before MMA was a thing in America, the whole sport is endebted to him

God I hope no one truly believes mcgregor could hang in a fight with an athletic man the size of the undertaker.

Size matters.

to answer your question TS - I've got no freakin idea

Lol...prime..As if the guy has ever fought. They would all wipe the floor with that fake wrestling bum. Even the catering team would tie his ligaments together into a basket and ship it back to WWE headquarters with a thank you card and a fruit assortment.
I believe by Prime he would mean his athletic prime. The Undertaker or Mark something is a tremendous athlete or was. a 27 or 28 year old Taker kills McFlair. 300 lb athlete usually kills a 145 lb athlete.

Taker via gogoplata. Conor can't defend the choke.

The real question is how would McGOAT do aginst a prime Kane.

E653D1F2396317E8177F416AA3BE20BF4B73297B

Brock Lesnar walked in and competited at Heavy no problem. Undertaker has grappling skills under his belt and would go against a guy 100 pounds less than what Brock did. I say that has to even out the athleticism argument and the fight would at the very least be competitive.

Check out the group pic towards the end, Taker dwarfs Sylvia much less Hughes.

Back