Bisping should cancel Hendo fight

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
And go after retired fighters like Ty-Run Wouldn'tly is doing. I mean Rich Franklin is sure to draw more PPV than old ass Hendo plus he's younger.

rjAgMm.gif

You managed to hate on Woodley, Hendo, Bisping, praise Rich Franklin and talk a lot of shit in the process in just two sentences, one thread. That might be a record.

You managed to hate on Woodley, Hendo, Bisping, praise Rich Franklin and talk a lot of shit in the process in just two sentences, one thread. That might be a record.
hhaaaa it's easy with this circus UFC is running nowadays:p

...Not a record on Sherdog. LOL. :)

You forgot I insulted the Canadian blanket GSP as well tho I didnt mention him. Homie been retired for 3 years but not calling it that for sponsorship cash all while flirting with comeback, again underarmour cash. ty-run buys it too. Hes the retired fighter I was mentioning.
Thats 4 in 2.

I know you are just being a dick. But I will just point out that in no way does Franklin sell more than Hendo/Bisping.

Where as no other fight Woodley takes would sell more than a fight with GSP.

And calling out one of the greatest fighters of all time isn't ducking. To say such, is silly.

Woudntly couldn't sell out my back yard and I only have 3/4 acre. GSP could but why come back for someone who adds nothing?

Bottom line Tyrun is a good fighter but needs to build his name is all. I actually picked him to beat Lawler (will post proof if you need evidence) but needs to beat many more before calling his own shots.

Last edited:
Woudntly couldn't sell out my back yard and I only have 3/4 acre. GSP could but why come back for someone who adds nothing?
He has a belt. Facing him means money.

Potentially main event of MSG which means more money. He's the draw sure but Woodley can still talk. He's not unable to sell a fight. But he doesn't have to.

GSP's return sells. It could be against a wet paper bag and Canadians and everyone else will buy.

I know you are just being a dick. But I will just point out that in no way does Franklin sell more than Hendo/Bisping.

Where as no other fight Woodley takes would sell more than a fight with GSP.

And calling out one of the greatest fighters of all time isn't ducking. To say such, is silly.

Hmm I dunno, Woodley keeps playing the "money fight card" but the only justification for doing it now is he's not confident in beating the number one contender first. Like if truly believed he was the number one guy in the division he'd try and beat WB first which could only add to the buys for a fight against GSP netting him more money across the two fights

Hmm I dunno, Woodley keeps playing the "money fight card" but the only justification for doing it now is he's not confident in beating the number one contender first. Like if truly believed he was the number one guy in the division he'd try and beat WB first which could only add to the buys for a fight against GSP netting him more money across the two fights
Not really. If he believes he can beat GSP. Which he does. Than beating him in a giant show makes him into a bigger star. Thus the fight with Wonderboy afterwards ends up bigger.

Where as if they do it the opposite way, the Wonderboy fight is not one that gets him much.

You always go for the guaranteed pay day. He's not ducking by fighting GSP. Doesn't even make sense.

If you think Franklin as Bisping's opponent, instead of Hendo would draw bigger you're crazy

Not really. If he believes he can beat GSP. Which he does. Than beating him in a giant show makes him into a bigger star. Thus the fight with Wonderboy afterwards ends up bigger.

Where as if they do it the opposite way, the Wonderboy fight is not one that gets him much.

You always go for the guaranteed pay day. He's not ducking by fighting GSP. Doesn't even make sense.

Fair point, I guess it could play out that way. Sucks to be WB if that happens, unless GSP wins which set's up a fight between the two. Now that fight would be insane!

Back