Bisping recovery meal

is that bob cooke in the back? the guy from AKA?

He got an Italian dish at an American chain restaurant located in Brazil? Dafuq?

bispingspoon.jpg

bwhahahha awesome.

this made me laugh

im going for bisping in this fight too.

still made me laugh.

Bisping might eat big, but wherever Vitor eats, he eats with Jesus Christ.

He got an Italian dish at an American chain restaurant located in Brazil? Dafuq?

Anderson Silva has to have a Big Mac before he fights.

Fighters have weird eating habits before fights sometimes. Sometimes its out of superstition, or just what is comfortable for them. Maybe he just likes that dish a lot and it kind of relaxes him to go into a place that is always going to seem familiar.

Definitely looks like chain restaurant food. I wasn't aware people gorged on junk like that after a cut. Apparently, I know nothing of this subject.

Definitely looks like chain restaurant food. I wasn't aware people gorged on junk like that after a cut. Apparently, I know nothing of this subject.

When you're cutting weight, you need to replace your carbohydrates and fat intake. The best way is through food that normally isnt good for you. His body is so drained and hungry, it really will take whatever it can get.

The biggest issue is just eating things you'll be able to digest well so you don't have a lump in your stomach.
So Pasta and a wheat bread is a really good meal, as opposed to, say a pot roast.

Tito used to eat Sushi after cuts, which is a great idea.

I thought this would be in reference to his post fight hospital feeding tube.

Has anyone here ever met Bisping? If so, what's he like in person? Is he a big prick outside of fighting? I've never liked the guy, but lately, I find myself wanting to pull for him.

I've know him for a couple of years now, met him through a friend we have in common.

He is a good guy, who is a total professional, he knows exactly what he is doing when he is winding opponents up.

He does read this place from time to time and thinks the guys that get their panties in a wad over him are hilarious.

Back