Bisping recovery meal

His post-fight recovery meal will be intravenous.

True dat and you'd think that after years of sporting that goofy striped chin scruff one of his acquaintances would have commented on how ridiculous it looks.

Lol is Tiki always at the dude's side? He's like the biggest fighter groupie for Spits and Page.

To make matters worse...who the f*ck goes to a steakhouse for shrimp alfredo?

For the picture it seens that they are in a Outback franchise, it really surprises me that he has choosen to eat something that he can eat with better quality in the US. S

Vitor should change his game plan to body shots

look like he got some attention, i wonder if the post recovery process includes taking a female fan back to the holtel room
michaelbisping-joaogabriel-2.jpg
wtf is kate middleton doing there ? :D

not very bright people lurking this forums. newsflash bisping is european what happens when u eat and drink whatever u want on another continent? take a guess lol...
if he wants to stay healthy for the fight, he should only eat whatever he's used to.. after the fight he can go and eat whatever he wants im sure the bathroom incursion wont matter then.

Sao paulo is a Alpha city, there is not much danger in eating in expensive restaurants over here.

Anyway, the same ingredients used in outback are used in other restaurants with the same price line. Bisping could have tried something more expensive, there are plenty of great brazilian restaurants that are among the best in the world, like D.O.M or Fasano.

And in fact there is not a ''tradiotinal sao paulo cuisine'', if you really wanted some local food you should go to minas gerais or to northwest.

Well, but Bisping is free to eat whaterver he wants, just clearing some misconceptions.

Ow god and he had a shrimp at outback, poor poor decision. No one i know eats shrimp at outback over here, they must be stuck at the kitchen for a long time.

That is quite pathetic if true. but the food does look like chain garbage.

And I hope that isn't shrimp alfredo. The last thing a foreigner should eat is seafood in a cream sauce. I feel like hurling just talking about it.

Specially in a non sea food restaurant.

Has anyone here ever met Bisping? If so, what's he like in person? Is he a big prick outside of fighting? I've never liked the guy, but lately, I find myself wanting to pull for him.

Super nice guy took a picture with me and everything

This thread is interesting! It shows how stupid those "healthy food gurus" are. Bisping is healthier than 99% of the world population and can eat wtf he wants.
The problem is not what you eat, but if you spend or not the calories ingested.

Sonnen says that McDonalds was vital in his career, because after spending one day wresting all he had to do was head to a Mc and eat 2 big macs!
Are you fucking stupid?

He just spent weeks in a tough training camp, eating the most flavor-deprived and health-infused food they could find. Don't forget about whatever he consumed during his weight cut.

For his pre-fight recovery meal, he probably decided to just eat whatever the fuck he wants to, because he can afford to, what with the untold amounts of cardio and otherwise healthy food he usually indulges in.

Are you fucking stupid?

He just spent weeks in a tough training camp, eating the most flavor-deprived and health-infused food they could find. Don't forget about whatever he consumed during his weight cut.

For his pre-fight recovery meal, he probably decided to just eat whatever the fuck he wants to, because he can afford to, what with the untold amounts of cardio and otherwise healthy food he usually indulges in.

Dude, try to read what Sonnen says about junk food. A pro fighter probably knows more than you do.

He got an Italian dish at an American chain restaurant located in Brazil? Dafuq?

Back