Bisping promises to reimburse anyone who puts their money on Mark Hunt by KO and loses

i choose a k-1 champ over an average mma striker too, in a stand up fight

Misleading title and post. He doesn't promise to pay anybody anything.

You must be mad the only reason why he's saying Hunt because if a old foot like Mark can take out this young beast, it gives him hope & courage that he can possibly hold on to his belt (he won't) and Mark will lose viciously unfortunately before his home crowd.

I like Mark but not in this fight and not with a 12-11 record especially against Lewis, but this is fighting and sh!t happens, but I wouldn't listen to Bisping at all.

You must be mad the only reason why he's saying Hunt because if a old foot like Mark can take out this young beast, it gives him hope & courage that he can possibly hold on to his belt (he won't) and Mark will lose viciously unfortunately before his home crowd.

I like Mark but not in this fight and not with a 12-11 record especially against Lewis, but this is fighting and sh!t happens, but I wouldn't listen to Bisping at all.
Lewis only chance was punching mark hunt out and mark hunt, quite simply, doesnt get punched out by guys like lewis. It was as close to a lock in a heavyweight fight .

Back