Bisping promises to reimburse anyone who puts their money on Mark Hunt by KO and loses

Age could always show up over a training camp for Mark at this point.

Then the fact it's still too soon after the Reem concussion.

Plus Brock mind fucked him proper.

Last it's HW any good punch from a big fresher brawler like Lewis could be enough... still 60/40 for Mark via KO.. but imo it is risky, stay away from this one.

I tried his promo code on betdsi and it didnt even work, wtf man

Holy fuck. Mark Hunt is the underdog at +115. Mark Hunt by KO is only +110, so that's irrelevant.

Edit* Both fighters were 265. Is that normal?? Which one didn't train?

Mark Hunt annihilates sloppy stand up fighters. Can't believe he is an underdog. And this is in New Zealand. WTF??

On paper Hunt should win by KO, but Black Beast has now won two fights he on paper should've lost. Roy should've knocked him out. Browne should've knocked him out. He beat them both, and finished Browne. Would not be surprised to see him win here.

cNpjIQKh.jpg

Is he looking at Hunt or Lewis?

1 eye on hunt 1 eye on the memory of Vitors shin bone.

Crazy thing to say, I hope he ain't serious. Black Beast is quite slow and sloppy but he could knock out anyone cold if he connected properly.

3 months way too soon after that brutal KO Overeem gave Hunt

Lewis has strong ground and pound, which he might use on Hunt
Mark Hunt doesn't get taken down by non-wrestlers. I should fly to Vegas right now. Mark Hunt against a sloppy brawler in New Zealand AAAAND he's the underdog???

Where do I sign up?

I give Hunt the edge due to better technique but betting on 2 hw sluggers is the same as betting on a coin flip as far as I'm concerned.

Hunt as an underdog is great value, but there are no locks at heavyweight. I think the decline of Hunts chin is overstated

Bisping won't be paying shit. Listen to the end, he states it's just the $25 free the promo gives you.

Want hunt to win but beast by KO

Not one 'believe you me', so it's obviously a work.

I think black beast takes this one though, which will suck to see hunt lose on his home turf.

The odds aren't crazy enough to go nuts over.
The margins aren't that far apart.
You bet $1000 and get an extra $1000 and a few pennies if you win.
I wanna see Dillashaw/Barao, Silva/Weidman, Fedor/Werdum, Mcgregor/Mayweather type of odds for a significant payday.

Back