Bisping potentially decisioning Silva

mmaknight

~War Belfort FTW~
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Bisping going to push the pace and stay away from those maleficent shots of Silvas?

Bisping is known for peppering his opponents and controlling the cage. His take downs, once he lands them, they often show that Bisping can control the fight from there.

Like Sonnen did, Bisping can control and win the fight from there. However, it's 5 rounds so anything can happen.

Now this isn't a prediction, or guessing who's going to win thread. It's an analysis of Bisping's chances.

Just to add, with Silva's aura of invincibility shattered (see his last couple of losses), this might play into effect and not for Silva's mental and psychological weakness's/strengths, but a potential advantage for Bisping as he knows TEH SIlva can be utterly destroyed.

What you say Sherbros... How's this going in your professional opinion(s)?

I still think Silva win this (KO) Bisping might try to grind a victory Sonnen style, don't think that would work, probably gonna look like SilvaVsBonnar. Bisping as no punching power to get Silva respect. I thought Bisping loss Vs Leites, I saw him Live VS Kennedy and wasn't impressed... Bisping alway's loss when it's a big fight.

Bisping doesn't have the same kind of takedowns Chael did, Bisping doesn't come straight forward like Chael did either, when Chael said he was gonna run across the ring and get in Anderson's face that's what he did both times, Bisping will move in a circle and those 'patter' strikes have nothing behind them, his kicks and punches both have no conviction, he has a bad history of getting tagged with big shots and Anderson's GNP was always deadly accurate, in 25 minutes Anderson has all the time in the world to figure Bisping out and counter him.

I still think Silva win this (KO) Bisping might try to grind a victory Sonnen style, don't think that would work, probably gonna look like SilvaVsBonnar. Bisping as no punching power to get Silva respect. I thought Bisping loss Vs Leites, I saw him Live VS Kennedy and wasn't impressed... Bisping alway's loss when it's a big fight.

Maybe like that, no?

2991472_o.gif

Silva is such a huge question mark these days. His chin might be completely gone and crumble in the 1st. He could also get a flashy KO of Bisping.

I can't see how anyone could predict a Silva fight at this point.

I'm not counting Bisping out of this fight, but I wouldn't put my money on his winning. I'd like to see him get the win over Silva and he always has that punchers chance!

i dont see someone outstriking silva like that - maybe if he can work some wrestling

OP here. I'm leaning towards a Bisping win here, but my picks have been less than stellar as of lately. Still, I'm sticking with "The Count" in this one.

Silva is such a huge question mark these days. His chin might be completely gone and crumble in the 1st. He could also get a flashy KO of Bisping.

I can't see how anyone could predict a Silva fight at this point.

That's exactly how I feel. We might see shades of The Spider or a 40 year old man who needs to hang it up.

I just hope Bisping taunts Silva by laying out full length with his head propped up on his arm a la Nick Diaz. It ought to be a required gesture whenever fighting Silva from here on out.

I have a feeling Bisping will win a decision

That's exactly how I feel. We might see shades of The Spider or a 40 year old man who needs to hang it up.

Yep. I don't remember being this excited for a Silva fight since...Bonnar?

I'm actually hoping for a decision, don't really care who wins. I just want Silva to do what he does for 3 rounds.

Bisping wins fights by throwing a lot of volume...I think throwing a lot of strikes at Anderson is possibly the worst Idea ever in regards to striking, Anderson is a countering wizard, it's like fighting Maia and pulling guard.

Bisping can either play cautious and lose every round like Diaz did, or he can take risks and get KO'ed.

I think Bisping takes this one. Silva is done, in my opinion. Big fan of Silva, but....

Andersen lost to Ryo Chonan via flying heel hook. Anything can happen.

And then what? Lose the next 2?
Yep. I don't remember being this excited for a Silva fight since...Bonnar?

I'm actually hoping for a decision, don't really care who wins. I just want Silva to do what he does for 3 rounds.

This all depends on what silva turns up. I couldn't call it either way

I see bisping taking more shots to the face than jenna...then gets (t)ko'ed!

Back