Bisping: "people will forget about UFC 100 after I beat Hendo"

No ones gonna forget that one,nor should they. It says alot about Bisping that this KO did not break him,and he actually got as far as he has after. His self belief is something to admire.

I think it's not just the number that matters but it also depends on the kind of wars a fighter's body has been through throughout their career.
Bisping has miles on the clock. He's been fighting since he was a young boy, has been brutalised a few times and rocked more times than I can remember .

Nope, lol. Dream on Mike, dream on.

<15>

Right now on FS1

Lol someone needs to tell Bisping he doesn't get props for waiting till Hendo turned 60 to call him out...

Oh and I don't think so Bisping

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif
I've grown to love ya, Mike.
But no, nobody will forget the epic KO.
It would be amazing though if he gave us a response knockout of Hendo so many years later!

Is this the first time in recent memory a champ is fight a guy in his division not in the top 10 that's actively fighting?

Man dude want to stay on top as long as he can obviously after ko'ing fluke rockhold.

ive never liked brasil wand but ur recent posts on bisping/hendo 2 have been 10/10

Nearing the end? Roy is still fighting. Also, Calslappy wasn't exactly a spring chicken then either. Plus Roy floored him and he had to come back. Which he did. By out-Jonesing Jones, as Lamps said.

Come on, now. Jones was a shell of his former self after coming back down to the LHW, getting KOed by Tarver and then by Johnson.

No they won't. And they will probably just say Bisping beat a fat out of shape, out of his prime, TRTLess Hendo.....

<44>

Right now on FS1

Lol someone needs to tell Bisping he doesn't get props for waiting till Hendo turned 60 to call him out...

Oh and I don't think so Bisping

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif
lmao it looks like Hendo was trying to throw a baseball into the crowd and bisping's head just happened to be in the way

It was fun liking Bisping for a couple months. Now it's back to hating him again since he's fighting Hendo. I knew I could never really be a Bisping fan. Thanks Dan

Yeah but to wait 7 years on a Hendo that was already up there in age?
To be fair hendo was allowed to TRT so bisping just waited until his oponent was clean.
Hendos TRT era wins are very questionnable

Back