Bisping: "people will forget about UFC 100 after I beat Hendo"

He's going to be humbled so bad. He got lucky against Luke cause Luke didn't take him serious at all and paid for it. Henderson is going to starch him so bad and ride into the sunset, buddehs.

Maybe even set that eye straight.
"Set that eye straight" lolllllll cold, but hilarious <15><15><15><15><15>

Forget UFC 100? The only one who forgot UFC 100 is Bisping, thanks to the H-Bomb. Top marks for cucking Rockhold, but let's not pretend we're p4p here, Mikey boy.

Well...maybe Mir forgot UFC 100 as well.

24gun80.gif

yB0bkI9.gif

ajlekk_th.jpg

UFC100-LesnarMir-6.gif~c200

Bisping desperately wants to defuse people praising that KO, but nah, never. That's a moment in history that can't be diminished, especially not 7 years later.

i'll never forget, people forget how much of a dick bisping behaved during tuf towards the other fighters and hendo he got hit with karma.

Sorry, Michael. People won't ever forget about UFC 100 mainly 'cause of this :

ufc-100-frank-mir-brock-lesnar.jpg

So in the process, they'd still remember you getting your head taken off by Dan if they watched UFC 100 again. :p

lol no one will forget that KO. It's one of the most brutal KOs ever. Bisping couldn't replicate that against Hendo even if Hendo willingly stood there and asked for it. Gonna be funny seeing Bisping get KO'd again.

People might forget, but then again they might not...

Air Hendo - Men's Tee
Hendo_x3_Women_s_Black_Template_copy.jpg
Hendo_Fireball_-_mens_ss.jpg
Air_Hendo_-_Long_Sleeve_Crew_-_Black.jpg
DH_-_Believe.jpg

If Bisping wins, he'll beat a 45 year old at the tail end of his career.

If Hendo wins, he'll end his magnificent career after finally gaining the MW championship and reenacting his most memorable win against the opponent with the biggest mouth.

And either way, Bisping's UFC100 KO loss will always be remembered.

"He's fuckin STANDING!"
"You have to stop running onto his back hand!"

It's impossible to forget. It happened on the world stage, the biggest show to that point, with the world watching. At the time, I was in a BWW in a nowhere-ass town in random North Texas when Dan lit Bisping up, and the entire place was elbows-to-assholes with people. When Bisping dropped, the hundreds of people in the place, to a man, simultaneously erupted physically and vocally. The old, chill American badass worked over the loudmouth, cocky Limey. It was one of the most memorable knockouts in non-championship prizefighting history. It even spawned a magnificent shoop thread for the ages. But yeah, Bisping's prolly right. Everyone will just forget all about him getting outclassed on the feet and then getting a tectonic-sized KO right before receiving the flying hammer of doom on his slumbering jaw.

flyinghendo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

romohendobispcrook.0.jpg

"He's fuckin STANDING!"
"You have to stop running onto his back hand!"

It's impossible to forget. It happened on the world stage, the biggest show to that point, with the world watching. At the time, I was in a BWW in a nowhere-ass town in random North Texas when Dan lit Bisping up, and the entire place was elbows-to-assholes with people. When Bisping dropped, the hundreds of people in the place, to a man, simultaneously erupted physically and vocally. The old, chill American badass worked over the loudmouth, cocky Limey. It was one of the most memorable knockouts in non-championship prizefighting history. It even spawned a magnificent shoop thread for the ages. But yeah, Bisping's prolly right. Everyone will just forget all about him getting outclassed on the feet and then getting a tectonic-sized KO right before receiving the flying hammer of doom on his slumbering jaw.

flyinghendo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

romohendobispcrook.0.jpg

Everyone, this post is too epic to not leave a 'Like' to honor it.

Michael, Michael, Michael...that moment is immortalized in gif format. There is no forgetting.

Who could ever forget that moment at the end of the first round? It was so unreal. Bisping screaming at his corner that the wrestler wasn't trying to take him down. He was getting outclassed on the feet by a wrestler and he had no idea what to do. It was live TV, and it was fucking hilarious. But I'm sure I'll forget about it.

Bisping is pulling a Joe Calzaghe by fighting Anderson and then going for Hendo, both of whom are nearing the end of their careers, just like Calzaghe did by beating a totally washed up RJJ and barely getting past by Hopkins.

IF he actually ends up beating Hendo, I just hope he doesn't walk around claiming he's the best ever, because he isn't.

Did people forget about this:

Rockhold-vs-Bisping-gif.gif
?

Sorry, Michael. People won't ever forget about UFC 100 mainly 'cause of this :

ufc-100-frank-mir-brock-lesnar.jpg

So in the process, they'd still remember you getting your head taken off by Dan if they watched UFC 100 again. :p
Carwin did the same to Mir, but what Hendo did to Bisping is something that mma fans will never forget Imo its the same with Wand and Rampage,even when Rampage koed Wand,this will be remembered forever

wanderlei-silva-rampage-jackson.jpg

Bisping is pulling a Joe Calzaghe by fighting Anderson and then going for Hendo, both of whom are nearing the end of their careers, just like Calzaghe did by beating a totally washed up RJJ and barely getting past by Hopkins.

IF he actually ends up beating Hendo, I just hope he doesn't walk around claiming he's the best ever, because he isn't.
Nearing the end? Roy is still fighting. Also, Calslappy wasn't exactly a spring chicken then either. Plus Roy floored him and he had to come back. Which he did. By out-Jonesing Jones, as Lamps said.

Back