Bisping: "people will forget about UFC 100 after I beat Hendo"

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right now on FS1

Lol someone needs to tell Bisping he doesn't get props for waiting till Hendo turned 60 to call him out...

Oh and I don't think so Bisping

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

Never forget.

No matter what, we never will.

It's literally impossible, no one forgot about Wands epic Kos over Slampage after UFC 92, so, like I said, impossible

If I was Bisping tho, I'd want to avenge that KO as well, I see no problem with it.

I won't forget Bisping ducking his division to fight a 46 year old

If Bisping wins, he'll beat a 45 year old at the tail end of his career.

If Hendo wins, he'll end his magnificent career after finally gaining the MW championship and reenacting his most memorable win against the opponent with the biggest mouth.

And either way, Bisping's UFC100 KO loss will always be remembered.

I'm a Rashad fan, but even if he knocked out the entire LHW roster, I would never not laugh at shadface. Why the fuck would I forget about the glory that was Hendo v Bisping 1?

He'll have to kill Hendo in the ring to avenge his chin. Hendo KOing Bisping is one of the iconic moments of MMA history.

Nope. Actually this fight will just make it bigger as newer fans will get to see it that weren't around then.

Although if he knocks Hendo out, at least it'll give him and his fans a nice counter to it.

Living organisms 2000 years in the future will be singing folk songs about Hendo's KO of Bisping. Michael could literally kill Dan in the cage and that KO would still overshadow it.

Last edited:
He's going to be humbled so bad. He got lucky against Luke cause Luke didn't take him serious at all and paid for it. Henderson is going to starch him so bad and ride into the sunset, buddehs.

Maybe even set that eye straight.

He'll have to kill Hendo in the ring to avenge his chin. Hendo KOing Bisping is one of the iconic moments of MMA history.
Agree with this. If Bisping delivers a highlight reel KO, it will at least be a highlight to put side by side with Hendo's KO.

I cant tell if hes just selling the fight or not at this point. He seems a bit delusional regarding how a hematch with grandpa Hendo is gonna alter anything. Bisping would be hard pressed to give Hendo a worse beating than Wand did the 1st time or Vitor as well, or maybe even the outclassing Hogerio or Cormier did. But consider how Hendos 45 now and Bisping looks better than ever against Parillo hes certainly the favorite.

No matter how the hematch goes, what happened at UFC 100 will NEVER be forgotten or erased.

dancannon.gif

20130321140417-1128f5d5.gif

Last edited:
Yea we'll forget because another new H-Bomb gif that exceeds it will take its place

Back