Bisping on team alpha male.

Would have been better had it been Dom lol

It's good shes working out there with fighters her size.

Did anyone catch him call out team alpha male as the size of ladies.?

Lmao thats gold. Yeah Bisping has clowned on Team Alpha Male a few times, especially Chad Mended who was talking shit to Bisping after he made fun of Chads failed USADA test.

Bisping’s oldest son trains there. He should have picked a better gym in my opinion especially because he is based in Cali, but I guess AKA is out of the question because of Rockhold.

Bisping was right on the money about team alpha manlet....I mean male.

Bisping constantly makes size comments even though he's just 6ft. He just about escaped manlet status.
kind of ignorant statement considering only 1 country in the world has an average male height over 6ft (it is in the balkans). guess that makes all of the world "manlet" status in your world view

fun math stats for you :
only ~10% of men in the world are over 6 ft tall

if they're gonna have chicks there, they should probably change the name. i vote for 'Team Tough Midget'.

Bisping the best! I bet it was just directed at lil Faber, thinking about it though he's not wrong they don't have many bigger than LW do they?
giphy.gif

bisping can choke on his fake eyes while his ugly wife plow his ass for all i care

It was an unintentionally funny line.

PS Fuck that Touchy Fili guy for costing me money against Bryce.

I mean whats weird about a lot of similar sized top fighters in one gym? it makes sense

Back