Bisping Meets Brazilian "Marlboro Man"

Winston Wolf

Problem solver
@red
Reaction score
ufc_bisping_treinosaopaulo_ribolli-15.jpg_95.jpg

Guy to the left... looks familiar doesn't he?

lee_hotti_091.jpg

Da fuck are you talking about? =]

Me and mah boys!! Best troll thread ever made on Sherdog!

Edit: Airport BJ Penn is up there also

Haha. I don't know if they look alike that much, but that Marlboro Man thread (with special glitter belt) was hilarious.

Me and mah boys!! Best troll thread ever made on Sherdog!

Edit: Airport BJ Penn is up there also

I prefer "I just met Matt Hughes" except that wasn't a troll thread, that kid was legit.

Yeah, Met BJ at the Airport ruined it for every Sherdogger who will actually meet a UFC fighter in the airport and want to post about it.

I prefer "I just met Matt Hughes" except that wasn't a troll thread, that kid was legit.

Yeah, Met BJ at the Airport ruined it for every Sherdogger who will actually meet a UFC fighter in the airport and want to post about it.

True, that wasn't a troll thread. I loved the UberTS thread too,, but don't want to mention it here since the guy seems legit.

I never met BJ Penn and Matt Hughes is a laid back guy,he sign autographs for kids and kiss babies even.

Lol at Bisping striking his post-Hendobomb pose..

British "Dat ass guy" meets Brazilian "Marlboro Man"*

dat.jpg

I thought the guy looked more like Faber

image_crop.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back