Bisping living the red panty life

Good for him. Look at the list of killers he fought. Deserves that money.

Top guy. Deserves it.

He is an excellent example of how a consistent approach makes it a very good career.

More than ever, guys are looking money fights and short cuts. Almost thinking mma is a get rich quick scheme.

We get it, there's a limited window etc. But Bisping did it properly.

I've been a long term fan. Hey, I remember back on 2007 I was fending off some hate for him in a thread but had said he has some things in his game that needed work and he pm'd me directly on this to say thanks for the support and that he agreed with my assessment and that he was working hard on those things. Always thought that was super classy.

It's a pity the way Sherdog is now, no fighter would even bother posting or getting involved.

Ah well.

War Mike!

I was just reading an article a out bisping and his one eye. And when he faced Vitor, he told Vitor there is no Jesus. And well after that fight, not only did he lose. He lost an eye as well. Bisping talked smack about the J man, and suffered God's wrath. Big mistake. I just hope Bisping is in the right path now.
Yup God did it.

Solid fighter, fought juice heads in his prime, clean, always tried to sell fights. Won the belt with 1 eye and fought GSP with one eye. Good for him.

I always liked it when he talked about PEDs, "How do these guys fail, I'm very reckless with what I put in my body" LOL

Those numbers look questionable. Doubt its a legit source

It isn't but if you go back and apply his disclosed payouts to the following fights where his pay wasn't disclosed, you could more or less reach those numbers. Plus headlining PPVs and Dana being generous. I believe it.

That's why the 'Christian' fighters like to thank god after winning fights

because god helped them kick the shit out of the other guy
God be like: I could be off creating universes and new realities but nah this one british guy is popping shit. Lemme go teach this cunt a lesson!

Its to little.
Greedy dana whites and his pedo buddies take many.

He also has the GOAT MMA wife

WINNING!

I still think Mir's wife holds that title.

1_29_11_B_W_PRESLEY_kabik-232-26-570.jpg

Got with him before he became famous or had money and stuck with him through his accident/injury and subsequent alcohol/pill addiction.

One of them fighters I couldn't stand when he first came on the scene, now I genuinely like and respect the guy. Good for you Mike you keep earning my man.

Good for him! He is doing well - happy for him.

Back