Bisping living the red panty life

lol he could've ruined the ufc with lawsuits for his eye, dana knows to be good to him and always pamper him

How old is Bispings daughter? I'm just wondering cause she's pretty cute.

He's earned it.
And comparing to sports where you earn SO MUCH MORE by sacrificing so much less, it sounds like it's not that much what he earned.

that's a lot of money, no doubt. but compared to players from other sports, it's not that much. even the commentary salary doesn't seem to be a lot, compared to what i'd think ex-players from other sports get. good for bisping, either way.

I love this. I'm still shocked he became champ based on his athleticism and skills when he first began his career. But hats off to him, he worked hard and was patient.
Not a big fan of his as a fighter but happy to see any fighter making bank and raising a family. A brutal way to earn a living.

Happy for Mike, he's the man.

I don't think that's quite "red panty life" though. $8.5 million earnings in a 15 year career with the UFC is about $560K/year pre-tax, around $300K/year after tax. Certainly doing well, but not exactly super rich with a wife and 3 kids. Hope he continues to earn good cash going forward, he certainly deserves it.

Awesome.

There truly is opportunity in America.

Good for him, I think he is one of those guys that you can look up to that with enough hard work you can do anything.

That's about an average of 300k a year after taxes for his 11-12 year run. Great family, cool job and a hot wife. I'd say it's worth the eye

Back