Bisping is too soft.... home got robbed, did nothing

Typical Weak AF English Mentality.

Bisping just got CUCKED for days. Damn, I might not be able to look at him the same anymore

Edit: I definetly won’t be able to look at him the same anymore. Disgusted.

Bisping made his living as a prize fighter, I don't think he needs to beat up a kid to prove he's tough. Millions of Japanese people died when they got hit with an H-Bomb but Bisping got hit with one and was just fine after taking a short nap.

That’s not what we’re criticizing him for, he didn’t press charges because he was afraid of the kids consequences.

It's been my experience that Americans and Brits have somewhat different attitudes about stealing stuff, especially among working class people.

Typical Weak AF English Mentality.

Bisping just got CUCKED for days. Damn, I might not be able to look at him the same anymore

To be fair, the boy might have threatened to turn Bisping in for possessing illegal cutlery.

1406426977872.jpg

Bisping has probably got a lot of $$$ in the bank, plus his UFC analyst work probably earning him nice money too.

From what I made out he though he though ok is it really worth ruining a kid’s life by reporting him, considering he was stupid kid once at some point, or shall I try and reason with the the little shit and get my stuff back. It’s probably easily affordable for someone in his position to just accept the loss and move on.

If you’re insinuating that he goes and lays the cunt out, Luke Rockhold style, then you are a mug.

This is my most well thought out post on this shitty forum and it has been used to call you a first class bellend, so well done to you OP.

Found this clip of Bisping talking about some 18 year old who came around to his house where his daughter was having a little get together. The kid robs Bisping of all his expensive watches and nicks a load of his designer shoes. Bisping tracks the kid down who proceeds to take the piss out of him on the phone. He gets most of his stuff back but he won't involve the police because he doesn't want to screw up this kids life. Now this makes me think Bisping is a genuinely nice guy that he's concerned what's going to happen to this kid if he reports him but basically the kid is getting away with robbing him pretty much scot free. What do you think? Should he have manned up and giving the kid a beating or shopped him to the cops? Doing nothing seems a little bit short sighted here.

It’s a no-win situation for Bisping. Say he “mans up” and beats up the kid, a) he’s probably going to get charged with assault, b) ego-wise, you beat up some skinny brat. I think he did the chivalrous thing, but, maybe the kid needs a taste of the law. One theft under $5000 won’t ruin your life anyway

How is it short sighted of bisping.. ?

Ohhh I see what you did there... (insert Robert redford)..

What he supposed to do? Bust his gun....?

But seriously, Bisping probably has done a lot of stupid things growing up and realizes that ppl can change.....he's better than me about it though....
People can change but that comes from the realization that there is a better life and a chance to a better one. Without both of those people usually continue down the same path.

It’s a no-win situation for Bisping. Say he “mans up” and beats up the kid, a) he’s probably going to get charged with assault, b) ego-wise, you beat up some skinny brat. I think he did the chivalrous thing, but, maybe the kid needs a taste of the law. One theft under $5000 won’t ruin your life anyway
This. Usually when you get away without consequences you just do it again. It's natural. Not that the law always fixes people up either.

You sound like a coward or a woman. You don't do whatever you want because someone is bigger than you or a better fighter. If he would have gotten his ass kicked, I would have been his own fault and no one would have cared. Bisping just chose not to.
Wtf are you talking about?

I am a coward because I respect Bisping for not beating up the kid?

Of course that kid would have deserved it. But it would not make Bisping any more of a man for beating up someone who was basically defenseless compared to him and pretty much still a kid.

So not following your first instinct to beat him up is what takes composure. And I can respect that.

Last edited:
This. Usually when you get away without consequences you just do it again. It's natural. Not that the law always fixes people up either.

This is my point, the kid will have had no consequences from his actions so what's to deter him from doing it again in future? Bisping could have unwittingly furthered this kids path down the road to criminality. And for those criticising me for suggesting Bisping should beat him, well I was only thinking of Bisping giving him a few digs. Just one liver shot would do. Kid would recover fine but remember the pain for a long time.

Wtf are you talking about?

I am a coward because I respect Bisping for not beating up the kid?

Of course that kid would have deserved it. But it would not make Bisping any more of a man for beating up someone who was basically defenseless compared to him and pretty much still a kid.

So not following your first instinct to beat him up is what takes composure. And I can respect that.

Being more of a man, has nothing to do with it. That's a cowards excuse most of the time. You act like we're saying beat the dog shit out of him. He let a motherfuckers take his shit and get away with it. No lesson was learned.

I kidnapped a kid for doing that one time. Made his parents pay back my money. His dumb ass was killed a few years later for breaking into someone else's house.

This is my point, the kid will have had no consequences from his actions so what's to deter him from doing it again in future? Bisping could have unwittingly furthered this kids path down the road to criminality. And for those criticising me for suggesting Bisping should beat him, well I was only thinking of Bisping giving him a few digs. Just one liver shot would do. Kid would recover fine but remember the pain for a long time.

Exactly, people act like we think he should bust his head open and curve stomp his his ass.

Being more of a man, has nothing to do with it. That's a cowards excuse most of the time. You act like we're saying beat the dog shit out of him. He let a motherfuckers take his shit and get away with it. No lesson was learned.

I kidnapped a kid for doing that one time. Made his parents pay back my money. His dumb ass was killed a few years later for breaking into someone else's house.
That is the main topic of the thread.

TS questions Bisping's manhood because he did not beat up the kid.

I disagreed. Nothing more and nothing less.

I would have had no problem with Bisping giving that kid a beating. But he kept his composure after he got his stuff back. That's his decision to make. And I respect him for that.

That is the main topic of the thread.

TS questions Bisping's manhood because he did not beat up the kid.

I disagreed. Nothing more and nothing less.

I would have had no problem with Bisping giving that kid a beating. But he kept his composure after he got his stuff back. That's his decision to make. And I respect him for that.

He could have kept his composure and still kicked his ass. You make it sound like he would be less of a man of he did. But the point is, he let him get away with that shit. Not cool.

Back