Bisping is too soft.... home got robbed, did nothing

He's from Britain where you are legally responsible for the well being of any home invaders.

Bisping already had to settle with the kid who he beat up at the gym.

Kudos to him for giving this kid a second chance. I say this as someone who mutes the TV when Bisping is on.

I think it's his shit and if that's the way he wanted to handle it, fine. He got his shit back and didn't want to ruin the kid's life. That's pretty stand up IMO and I can't fucking stand Bisping.
My thoughts too.

Bet the kid was back to stealing within an hour. An 18 year old deserves a fine or a beating for robbing someone. Not by a professional fighter though, that would’ve been bad. They’re not going to stop if there’s not a reason. I know people that steal from the same friends or family members over and over because they know the person is too weak to do something about it or call the cops on them

That's exactly what he deserves. A severe ass kicking. A professional fighter would be the perfect candidate to dish out that punishment.

The illogical laws need to be changed. Bisping should have been allowed to kick the shit out of this thief. I don't think it should only be good right, I consider it now if a duty.

Thieving cunts should be hanged.

He didn't even get everything back?

So the kid was caught and was let go Scott free still with some free stuff. That has to be the worst possible way to teach the kid a lesson. He might have led him deeper into a life of crime.

Sometimes getting the authorities involved just instigates someone's problems to worsen. He probably did the same shit as a kid, and gave him a break. The kid seemed to comply.

there is no lesson learnt. He'll do it again only worse. I understand Bisping didn't want to press charges and feel the responsibility of that, that is his right, but I'm not sure it's a given that that is the best thing here.

Lol definitely a big difference between this section and the war room, in the war room lethal force is seen as justified if an unarmed non-threatening person is robbing your home.

What do you want him to do? Assault minors? You sound like scum.

it was me that robbed him, he knew he couldnt do shit about it

i only wanted his broken cup from the georges fight

Whut? I don't see how this is negative.

Is this thread the equivalent of a humblebrag? Is OP trying to get us to become Bisping fans by posting a thread that seemingly discredits him but actually is a good promo?

Man up and beat someone up who has no chance? What's so manly about that?

He got his stuff back. And the kid was not a threat to him.

Respect to Bisping for not letting anger control his actions. He made that decision.

What he did is called mercy.

You sound like a coward or a woman. You don't do whatever you want because someone is bigger than you or a better fighter. If he would have gotten his ass kicked, I would have been his own fault and no one would have cared. Bisping just chose not to.

Yoel did it...
giphy.gif

I love these types of posts that try to be funny but fail miserably

Back