Bisping is gonna try and take Anderson Silva down

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

50:23

I see a ground and pound victory. A ground and pound stoppage. Round 2. I'm gonna put it on him from the start. He's never fought anybody with my footwork, with my confidence, with my movement, with my variety of strikes, with my wrestling. I can put it all together. I'm stronger, I'm faster. I want it more than Anderson. It's as simple as that.

Do you agree? Do you think that's his gameplan? To strike with the intention of getting takedowns, and outwrestling Anderson? If so, can he do it? Does he have the wrestling skills and takedown abilities?

That's what he has to do if he wants a chance of winning, Anderson will eat him up on the feet.

Might actually be his best shot. Just watch the triangle Mike.

anderson-silva-triangle-submit-chael-sonnen.gif

The blueprint has already been laid out to beat Silva. Take him down.

But, if Sonnen couldn't take Silva down in the 2nd round in their 2nd fight (after Silva trained hard for a wrestler), what makes you think Bisping will make it out of the 2nd? Silva is skilled in his TDD now after the 1st Chael fight.

Bispings only chance is if Silva gasses thats his one and only shot.I think he's screwed and getting his shit pushed in

But, if Sonnen couldn't take Silva down in the 2nd round in their 2nd fight (after Silva trained hard for a wrestler), what makes you think Bisping will make it out of the 2nd?

Well to be fair, the reason Chael couldn't take him down in the 2nd round is because he tried that ridiculous spinning back fist that put him flat on his ass, leaving his head wide open for Silva's knee.

Hate both. Double KO please.
How can you hate Bisping? Dude is hilarious and always entertaining. Yeah he can be cocky but he's just doing what he has to do to sell his fights.

Wasn't Michael stuffing sonnens TD in the 2nd or 3rd and even started to take him down in the 3rd ?

Bispings Wrestling is underrated especially when it's a 5 round fight.
I wouldn't be surprised seeing Bisping take over in the 3rd round WITH smart gameplan ( mixing a lot strikes with some TDD attempts to wear silva down )

And we shouldn't forget that this version of Silva while still being good is nowhere near the level he was 4 years ago

mike has never been subbed and he has taken many people to the ground, i think he is safe there
Rockhold would like a word with you

Luke%2BRockhold%2BGuillotine%2BChokes%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B55%2BUberlandia.gif

"But he was rocked before that!"

People who think bisping is hilarious are so easily impressed

People who think bisping is hilarious are so easily impressed
Sorry he doesn't meet your highbrow standards of comedy for a fighter. Let's see the long list of fighters that are more funny than him. I can think of two; Chael and Conor.

May as well try, I remember watching him fight kang and getting tooled on the feet so the next round he actually goes for the takedown and just destroyed him with gnp, personally it made me a fan of bisping showing heart and diversity in his game.

Well to be fair, the reason Chael couldn't take him down in the 2nd round is because he tried that ridiculous spinning back fist that put him flat on his ass, leaving his head wide open for Silva's knee.

How can you hate Bisping? Dude is hilarious and always entertaining. Yeah he can be cocky but he's just doing what he has to do to sell his fights.
Silvas knee didnt hit the head. It hit the chest. Replay after replay proved this plus sonnen said it himself.

Back