Bisping is a lot easier to like when he loses

egk

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mike is a lot easier to like when he's forced to be humble. He said all the right things after getting TKO'd by Vitor. If only he could stay humble like that when he's winning against mid-level guys. I think he'd gain a lot more fans.

People hate a poor loser but they hate poor winners even more.

He was classy in defeat tonight

yeah, he was but there isn't much you can say when you get KO'd or TKO'd. That's what I mean. If he could just be a bit more humble when he's winning instead of forced to be humble, he'd be a lot easier for fans to like. He's a good fighter who comes to fight every time. While he's not great at any one skill he's a working class fighter with great cardio. That usually draws fans.

He was. Unfortunately, his real personality comes back once he's had time to shake off the beating.

Yeah, it's hard to hear someone say things he said when he loses.
Props to him.

Mike is a lot easier to like when he's forced to be humble. He said all the right things after getting TKO'd by Vitor. If only he could stay humble like that when he's winning against mid-level guys. I think he'd gain a lot more fans.

People hate a poor loser but they hate poor winners even more.

Well, it's kind of hard to be a douche when you get destroyed in a fight

Well, it's kind of hard to be a douche when you get destroyed in a fight

haha. That was my point though. If only Mike could be humble when he's beating mid-level fighters he might gain more fans. Instead he talks a lot of shit without ever beating any of the top guys he's faced. His best win is probably Stann.

if bisping actually flips and becomes a devout christian because of this i will laugh uncontrollably. not because finding jesus isnt cool. its how he found jesus.

Back