Media Bisping in Warrior (Video)

I believe this is what Bisping was filming when he was called to face Rockhold on short notice. Looks in great shape and beating up Chinese people on his time off. Might explain why he KO'd Luke in 1 round I guess.

I believe this is what Bisping was filming when he was called to face Rockhold on short notice. Looks in great shape and beating up Chinese people on his time off. Might explain why he KO'd Luke in 1 round I guess.
Luke was while shooting that xXx flick with Din Viesel. This was post-retirement when Mike had gotten up to 230lbs. You can scroll back on his instagram to find pics from the shoot day.

Little known fact:
Bisping was encouraged to throw at full power to sell the scene, as the other actor in the scene was confident he would not be hurt by the strikes. After shooting they both went and had a beer, albeit Bisping's counterpart had to clean up his bloody nose.

This joke would have been much funnier 10 years ago, before the Rockhold KO, when Sherdogger's measured the power of other fighters' punches in "Bispings"

Bisping rocks as actor so far. And he is the best guy on DWCS, like better than the rest together.

GIVE THIS MAN A FRANCHISE!

I also want a Bisping Movie. (He is the modern era Cinderella Man!!

Yeah Buddeh!!

I really need to watch this show, I heard good things about it plus it's based on concepts of that TV show Bruce Lee wanted to make. (And no, contrary to popular belief or whatever the Lee estate claims Lee had no connection to the creation of the Kung Fu TV series other than losing the lead role to David Carradine)

For some reason this show is flying under a lot of people's radars despite it being already in its second season.
The problem is, it's on Cinemax. That seems like a fairly limited audience. I, for one, don't have it. (But I managed to gain access to season 1 earlier today.)

I also heard Cinemax is not producing original shows anymore. Hopefully Netflix will pick it up.

The problem is, it's on Cinemax. That seems like a fairly limited audience. I, for one, don't have it. (But I managed to gain access to season 1 earlier today.)

I also heard Cinemax is not producing original shows anymore. Hopefully Netflix will pick it up.

Well that sucks, hopefully either they can end the second season on a more conclusive note or try to sell it to Netflix or HBO Max or Hulu or whatever.

Ain't no USADA in Hollywood playboyz.

Michael Thiccsping over here
He has joked around about it on his podcast few times about wanting to try out teh “supplements.” Don’t think he will atleast not yet.

The gentleman was ok. Wasn't great but wasn't bad.

Agree to me it lacked the usual grime of his movies. Seemed much more Hollywood.

He needs to do Rock n Rolla 2 like he promised!!

Back