Bisping: "I knocked out the guy that beat the crap out of you Chris, that's embarrassing"

Mike's right. Wiedman should have never opened his mouth. He needs to go watch his Rockhold fight and stay quiet.

Weidman and Luke are so butthurt they actually made me root for Bisping. Glad Bisping is trolling them back

Fuck this thread, it was just taken over by TRT Vitor.

Look at how that beast moves in for the kill, he'd probably been up all night drinking wolf blood.

WAR TRT VITOR! I miss you!

771919944.gif
VITOR THE FUKN CHEAT..........

AND STILL.. his boy

Last edited:
Vitor%2520vs%2520Bisping.gif

spAT6JP.gif

Can't really talk shit when you duck the entire top 5 to fight a 42 year old non top 10 MW who almost just got KO'd by a non top 15 WW.

Can't really talk shit when you, as champ, ducked TRT Vitor, when nobody else did.

Nowhere near as explosive. He looked like a shell of his former self.
Why? Because he didn't finish Weidman? Looked the same. People like to exaggerate. He unloaded on Weidman the same as he usually does, just didn't hit him clean enough to finish him.

What the injured or enhanced ones ? Remember he fought rashad to a decision loss , who went on to flatline chuck, give the guy his dues !

So Weidman, Rockhold, Jacre, and Romero are all injured or enhanced?

I've hated Bisping for years. And I've liked Weidman, because of his impressive reflexes and timing. But wow, Weidman is such a whiner, and him and Rockhead pulling this whole, "I'm gonna bully you by whining" routine is just pathetic. Normally, I hate listening to Bisping talk as much as I hate watching him fight, but here he finally has a point; the other guy really is even dumber than him. There is no way to argue it. I don't want to see him fight Weidman; a double-knockout is too much of a long shot. After he runs from Hendo for a few rounds and wins his split decision, they should have him fight somebody who doesn't talk. That way I'll remember who to cheer for when Bisping is getting knocked out, which is highly likely in his second title defense.

And I don't even like Bisping, but he's been in the sport so long, and has fought everybody he could get a match against, so he does deserve to pick his first challenge. Nobody won as many fights as him without getting title shots, and he never got injured to nurse a streak and get a shot. He finally got his shot, won as an underdog, he did earn something. And Hendo sells tickets. And most of the people who are at the top of the rankings, nevertheless have recent losses.

I want to like Weidman again. But he needs to shut up, completely. And knock a few people out. And still shut up. He could actually hire Chael to write his lines and it would be an improvement, that's how bad his PR attempts are.

What this guy?
jon-jones-6.jpg

I also miss him. Wish they would just let guys roid up and take whatever street drugs makes them feel comfortable in there.

Vitor at the height of his TRT abuse would destroy him though - he was only starting it when they fought.
Only starting lol, minimum a decade of roids lol

So Weidman, Rockhold, Jacre, and Romero are all injured or enhanced?
He ko'd rock, weidman is injured , Romero flunked , only jacre is unlucky , but can you blame bisping , that would be a stinker of a main event to sell

Back