Bisping has the weakest trash talk

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Both conceptually and mojo wise.

there is nothing intimidating about it. he always looks to the crowd for approval like "look at me see i told you im not afraid" to say something to this guy..... he really doesnt sound like he believes his own hype.

maybe his son got in his head.

then to try and dsicredit all of silvas career.... a toothpick of a man that won fights with precision punching and head movemeny, NOT brute strength. Gimme a break.

i kind of started appreciating him as a commentator but when he fights man its so boring and hypeless.

he needs to go back to chael school of hype and lose his routine or better yet, lose this fight and retire.

i do feel bad about his eye thought. shits not right.

for that...he takes more shots to the face than jenna!

Yeah that eye thing he didn't deserve. Blame the trt.

I think the Tim Kennedy loss was the last of him truly believing he is as good as he says he is. I mean, he really didn't show much confidence leading up to the Rockhold fight, backpeddaling on previous comments he said before they were matched up. I have to think even the most confident fighters lose their edge at the end of their careers when they start losing more. Bisping cannot really say anything anymore after the Rockhold fight anyways. There was an opponent not known for PED abuse who completely destroyed you standing and made you tap effortlessly. It was systematic. How can Bisping ever truly think he's a championship level fighter after that?

It's made him a crap load of money.

Bisping sucks, always has, always will. Silva will embarrass this fool yet again.

Both conceptually and mojo wise.

there is nothing intimidating about it. he always looks to the crowd for approval like "look at me see i told you im not afraid" to say something to this guy..... he really doesnt sound like he believes his own hype.

maybe his son got in his head.

then to try and dsicredit all of silvas career.... a toothpick of a man that won fights with precision punching and head movemeny, NOT brute strength. Gimme a break.

i kind of started appreciating him as a commentator but when he fights man its so boring and hypeless.

he needs to go back to chael school of hype and lose his routine or better yet, lose this fight and retire.

i do feel bad about his eye thought. shits not right.
his son got in his head? are you serious? lolol

"Conor.....Conor how tall are you?"

replys - "5'9"

"Yeah....yeah well im 5'6"

his son got in his head? are you serious? lolol
as a father there is a period where you are your son's god(if you are not a piece of shit). im sure his son predicting anderson would win would mess with you a bit.

as a father there is a period where you are your son's god(if you are not a piece of shit). im sure his son predicting anderson would win would mess with you a bit.
he said it to piss off his father omfg

His trash talk may not be McGregor level but you can tell that he's under Anderson's skin.
Not sure if that's gonna play into their fight or not but it's clear.

I'm white and would love to see siva ko bisping

I think we can all agree that the weakest trash talk comes from Gunnar Nelson :D

You don't say.
20130323184357-8fc55bd0.jpg

There's always the inevitable next round of shoops?

I disagree. Not everyone has the balls to call Anderson Silva a pussy right at his face.

Yeah the guy that has managed to get himself a career well above his skill level based just off his ability to talk shit and sell fights can't trash talk. Sherdog take a day off you're losing it.

Back