Bisping game plan is to stuff Vitors stand up...

King Crab

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Calling it....He will go for dirty fighting press against the cage and shoot for as many takedowns as he can and proceed with exhausting gnp until Vitor has had enough.

I want Vitor to win but after that Anderson kick to the face..I think many question his chin, cardio and prone to empty the gas tank.

I want Vitor to win but after that Anderson kick to the face..I think many question his chin, cardio and prone to empty the gas tank.

People were questioning all of those things long before the Anderson kick to the face. Like 6, 7 years before.

You are probably right. I think thats the most effective way to fight against Vitor.

That was a hell of a kick and would have KO'ed anyone. Dont know why anyone would question his chin because of it. Unless they were people who had never been kicked in their lives.

Calling it....He will go for dirty fighting press against the cage and shoot for as many takedowns as he can and proceed with exhausting gnp until Vitor has had enough.

captain obvious :) on the gameplan and people questioned many of vitor's attributes years ago_Only idiots really question his chin he's always had a decent chin.Replace chin with heart and you'll have the correct list of what most question.I remember thinking there was no way couture would beat him at ufc 15...

People can question his chin if they want, but nobody cant honestly believe that Bisping would KO/TKO Belfort.

Calling something that's blatantly obvious. Why would he stand and bang with Vitor.

Oh rly?

Haha yeah man, not much of a bold prediction. At least throw in something contentious about it. Like in a rare moment of common decency, after embarrassing their national hero, Bisping uses his post fight interview to show uncharacteristic humility and respect for the nation of Brazil and the fans in attendance, and respectfully declines a fight against Anderson Silva, stating that, "I simply love that bloke too much to punch him in the face. He's a model human being. The meterstick by which we should all measure ourselves." Bisping then donates all of his post-fight earnings to a Favela recovery project and sets an example for all of us to live by.

That was a hell of a kick and would have KO'ed anyone. Dont know why anyone would question his chin because of it. Unless they were people who had never been kicked in their lives.

The same people that talk about how easy it is to knock Bisping out after that wrecking ball Hendo K'd him TFO.

That said, Bisping does NOT want to stand in front of Vitor. Collective damage is the only thing Mike can hope for, and one KO defeat or not, I can't see Bisping surviving a Vitor swarm.

People can question his chin if they want, but nobody cant honestly believe that Bisping would KO/TKO Belfort.

Not even a TKO in the 5th? I think a decision is more likely but if Belfort gasses then he will eat hundreds of punches in the later rounds and Bisping is known to step it up more and more as the fight goes on.

and respectfully declines a fight against Anderson Silva, stating that, "I simply love that bloke too much to punch him in the face. He's a model human being.

There's nothing respectful about that scenario.

Question his chin after the front kick?! I would like to see you take a front kick to the face and see how you react. Lol. I think if Anderson landed that kick on anyone they would go down, that was a very clean hit.

If it's the 5th round and Vitor is way down on the score cards, I can see him mentally checking out and the ref stepping in. He has a history of mentally giving up in fights and Bisping piles on the pressure late.

I predict Vitor is going to try to keep the fight standing and knock him out with a blitz of punches

I think Bisping will win this fight and Vitor will gas in the 3rd round.

Bisping may spam TD's in round 1 like Cain did against JDS.This will tire Vitor and also negate his blitz.

Dumbest thread I've read this week. Belfort has only been KO'd ONCE and that was after Silva landed a few punches after the face kick knocked him down.

Back