Bisping doesn't beat champions

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look at his track record. Losses all against WEC\UFC\Pride champs. [Shad,Hendo Wandy, Peoples champ Sonnen] Former LHW champ Vitor is going to out due Hendo's KO this weekend! Can't wait for the GIFs!!

Has Bisping ever beaten a top ten fighter at his weight class?

whereas Vitor has twice - one time 15 years ago and one time with a cut to the eyelid.

and his 4th best win? Akiyama or Johnson, not sure which.

hmmm. sounds like a good matchup to me.

11keagh.jpg

War Belfort.

I think if he goes out there and uses the same game plan he used against Stann that he can win this fight.

It wasn't much different from what Bones did to Vitor.

Bisping hasn't beaten any top competition yet, but I think he may be getting there. He hung in tough against Sonnen, and a win against Belfort will really help his stock.

There's always a first time for everything. If Bisping goes in there this Saturday stick to his game plan he'll defeat Belfort UD and get a tittle shot against the GOAT.

Belfort is an awesome fighter but he is not in his prime anymore, so Bisping may take advantage of that

whereas Vitor has twice - one time 15 years ago and one time with a cut to the eyelid.

and his 4th best win? Akiyama or Johnson, not sure which.

hmmm. sounds like a good matchup to me.

He beat rich with a punch to the back of the head,don't forget that.

Well, Belfort is not exactly championship material if you ask me...

Every genuine knowledgeable MMA fan knows Bisping beat Evans and Sonnen, was robbed against Wanderlei, and Henderson cheated.

Frank Mir isn't championship material either and yet both get a shot at the title.

Every genuine knowledgeable MMA fan knows Bisping beat Evans and Sonnen, was robbed against Wanderlei, and Henderson cheated.

Are you an authority on who is a "genuine knowledgeable mma fan"? It isn't possible that you might be biased towards your countryman is it? Bisping did better than everyone expected that he would against Sonnen which surprised a lot of people, but he lost that fight.

Back