Bisping Demands Accountability and Judgment for Controversial Judges

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“If you do see something like that, we’ve got to say that, we’ve got to step up, we’ve got to put our necks on the line for the welfare of the fighters. Because these guys are out there f*cking punishing themselves on a daily basis, risking a lot of things for the fan’s enjoyment.

“Yes, of course, for their success as well, but for the f*cking judge to be so disrespectful—to not even be watching fight… I mean, let alone, the fact that that’s what he’s getting paid to do on that evening. His job that night is to watch the fight and judge them and get paid for it. Number one, it’s failing at that. Secondly, it’s disrespecting the sport and [thirdly], he’s disrespecting the fighters in there and all the sacrifices that they made.

“The only thing I would say is judges need to be held accountable. At the end of the [Jones-Reyes] fight, we had [Joe] Rogan, [Dominick] Cruz and [Jon] Anik talking about judging it and what we can do.

“I always say the same thing. Here’s what needs to happen. You sit that judge down in a room with some other judges, three or four other judges. You watch the fight with him, and at the end of it, he explains to the other judges how he scored it. If he can’t give a rational, convincing argument as to why the other guy won the round, then guess what? You’re gone!”

giphy.gif

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...testing-judges-following-ufc-247-controversy/

yes Bisping ... lets get some accountability.

zpcH3s.gif

giphy.gif

silva-moving-counter-comp.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o39ebhG6Ju1u2ragso4_r1_250.gif

Last edited:

zpcH3s.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Love Anderson but Bisping deserved that win. Anderson dished out most damage by a cheap shot really. Before that he did nothing. I was glad Bisping won

Love Anderson but Bisping deserved that win. Anderson dished out most damage by a cheap shot really. Before that he did nothing. I was glad Bisping won

yea ... that one knee had Bisping's face completely covered in blood right?

decision-vs-silva.gif

That was one crazy knee to cut him open in so many spots.

zpcH3s.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not sure why you use this as an example. The vast majority of people and media outlets scored this fight for Bisping. Anderson was closest to finishing the fight but that doesn't give him other rounds he lost.

Better example would have been Hammill. I feel he won that fight vs. Bisping.

Anything would be better than a one-eyed judge calling fights.

And Bisping also considers himself the winner of the Wanderlei fight, where he almost got finished twice, almost got stopped by TKO, and was basically unconscious for the final horn.

Lol bisping complaining about the judges. But he was absolutely gifted a decision over silva.

Bisping has to have the UFC record for most close and/or controversial decisions...

Hammil
Rashad
Wandy
Chael
Anderson
Hendo II

Seeing as how 2/3 biggest wins of his career were controversial decision wins, I don’t know he has much room to pass judgment though.

And Bisping also considers himself the winner of the Wanderlei fight, where he almost got finished twice, almost got stopped by TKO, and was basically unconscious for the final horn.
I fucking love that fight, wand trying to break his neck at the end
<{JustBleed}>

Not sure why you use this as an example. The vast majority of people and media outlets scored this fight for Bisping. Anderson was closest to finishing the fight but that doesn't give him other rounds he lost.

Honestly I am shocked many media sites thought Bisping won.

How is round 3 not a 10-8?
How did Silva cause so much damage to Bisping's face outside of that knee ... and lose?

Makes no sense imo. I had it 3-2 Silva or 3-1-1 (for a draw round where neither really did anything) with a 10-8 round 3.

Honestly I am shocked many media sites thought Bisping won.

How is round 3 not a 10-8?
How did Silva cause so much damage to Bisping's face outside of that knee ... and lose?

Makes no sense imo. I had it 3-2 Silva or 3-1-1 (for a draw round where neither really did anything) with a 10-8 round 3.

Probably cause he was losing that round till the end so the near finish flipped it from 10-9 Bisping to 10-9 Anderson.

Because fights are scored by round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back