Bisping could become the GOAT

S

SouthoftheAndes

Wins over Anderson Silva, KTFO Luke Rockhold, CB dollaway, Jason Miller, Cung Le, Alan belcher, Brian stann, Thales Lettis,

If Bisping goes on a 24 fight win streak (wins his next 20 fights) in the UFC and defends the MW belt 14 times and wins LHW gold and defends several times. No argument could be made against his GOAT status.

Goat...Lol! Not in this life Amigo.

Last edited:
Would of been nice to see how well Bisping would of done, if the UFC had the USDA back in the day..

Post-USADA Left Hook Larry is the GOAT along with TRT Vitor, Pride Shogun and Spinning Shit Healthy Cain.

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

if any ufc fighter on the roster won their next 20 ufc fights they too would be goat.

He got lucky against Luke (even though I hate Luke) Anderson was 41 years old and Anderson took it very easy didn't fight the way he was capable of.

Post-USADA Left Hook Larry is the GOAT along with TRT Vitor, Pride Shogun and Spinning Shit Healthy Cain.

Well shogun was basically undefeated when he had healthy knees and could soccer kick and stomps fools. Only Babalu had his number.

He got lucky against Luke (even though I hate Luke) Anderson was 41 years old and Anderson took it very easy didn't fight the way he was capable of.

Anderson did try and win. He tried taking Bispings head off several times.

He got outstruck, KTFO(saved by the bell) by an ancient, chin-broken Wandy who was extremely tailor made for Bisping.

Its not just who he's beaten but who's beaten him
He does go dn for the best KO of all time....
10000792.gif

Its not just who he's beaten but who's beaten him
He does go dn for the best KO of all time....
10000792.gif

I don't know why, but it looks like Hendo turned Bisping into a giraffe with that follow up punch lol.

Back