Bisping calls Weidman a fake champion

I'm not sure why but any trash talk that Weidman is involved with seems awkward and half-ass'd.

wow if the chris is a fake champ then bisping is a fake fighter

never seen bisping beat an A level fighter yet

watching bisping play patty cakes for 3 rounds is pathetic, hope to never see him fight on a main card again

lol everyone trying to be like Conor with the trash talk. only difference is Conor actually walks the walk

Bispings eye freaks me out.

Lets hope it doesn't escalate to the point of slashing tyres.....

EIFKbNe.gif

Tyre H-Bombed that guy.

wow if the chris is a fake champ then bisping is a fake fighter

never seen bisping beat an A level fighter yet

watching bisping play patty cakes for 3 rounds is pathetic, hope to never see him fight on a main card again

When was the last time Bisping fought on the undercard anyways? I think he will see main cards until he retires or fights in a super stacked card with 3 title fights or something. Even then he would probably start of the main card.

lol everyone trying to be like Conor with the trash talk. only difference is Conor actually walks the walk

Conor did not invent trash talking. As a matter of fact, Bisping's been doing it longer than Conor. And is funnier in my opinion.

Oh Bisping. Gets wobbled once a fight at least now. Has an eye that's been knocked cross-eyed. And still talks like he's all that. He's been a champ in the making for how many years now? I used to not mind him. Now I think he should retire and quit talking a big game.

Those "has-beens" didn't become has-beens until Weidman ruined them.

Those "has-beens" would still all ruin Bisping.

Conor did not invent trash talking. As a matter of fact, Bisping's been doing it longer than Conor. And is funnier in my opinion.

it gets old from a guy thats getting ko'd left and right. also Conor's trash talk game is way better than bisping's.

Getting up there in age. Not much left in the tank. Desperate for that elusive title shot.

I say give it to him. Nothing better than watching vets of the sport get destroyed by young guns, get all emotional afterwards and retire with a wall-of-motivational-text on Facebook.

Bisping...master of the trolls. Weidman would smash 50 shades of grey into Bisping.

Back