Bisping calls Belfort a hooligan

he has to get some sort of attention...his fighting sure doesn't garnish any.

he has to get some sort of attention...his fighting sure doesn't garnish any.

The dude is criminally underrated in my opinion, I don't think he'll beat Silva but he'll do as well as a lot of other people have (and he'll beat Belfort).

Belfort acted like a dbag. Come on Vitor is that what Jesus would do?

The dude is criminally underrated in my opinion, I don't think he'll beat Silva but he'll do as well as a lot of other people have (and he'll beat Belfort).

He's criminally underrated because he's criminally under-tested.

Vitor still takes it though.

IMO.

Says the guy who uses knees to a downed opponent and spits on their corner, flips people off and talks more trash than the majority of fighters.

The legs of a gazelle, the body of a lion, the eyes of fire, the hair of an infant chav, the smell of kestrel super strength lager.

Says the guy who uses knees to a downed opponent and spits on their corner, flips people off and talks more trash than the majority of fighters.
Spitting is gross and low class, but if someone has to be spat on, I'm perfectly okay with it being Matt Phinney.

Please explain. I think he's criminally overpromoted despite being a mediocre fighter, and he's only been in the UFC for as long as he has because they wanted to use him as a way to break into the UK market.

Spitting is gross and low class, but if someone has to be spat on, I'm perfectly okay with it being Matt Phinney.

You parry words with words, not sputum. Once you spit on/at another human being, in my book, you've automatically gone lower that the person you were defending yourself against. No excuses.

The legs of a gazelle, the body of a lion, the eyes of fire, the hair of an infant chav, the smell of kestrel super strength lager.

Vitor is never gonna live that quote down now

Please explain. I think he's criminally overpromoted despite being a mediocre fighter, and he's only been in the UFC for as long as he has because they wanted to use him as a way to break into the UK market.
That's complete rubbish btw. They earn sweet fuck all from the UK.

As far as Bisping goes, out of his last 10 fights I think two of them were in the UK. So he's not even contributing to a UK gate.

Well in my opinion he beat Sonnen, so that qualifies him enough to be number 1 contender. And if he can beat Belfort (which I think he will) he's definitely earned a shot.

The bloke has had 4 losses in his career: Sonnen (very stiff to not get the D), Rashad, Hendo and Wand, all top shelf fighters, hes definitely up there. Whether he's elite, well, we'll find out in his next two fights.

And yeah he's important to the UK market of course, but they'd just as soon use Dan Hardy or Ross Pearson for that, but problem is they just aren't as good as Bisping.

You parry words with words, not sputum. Once you spit on/at another human being, in my book, you've automatically gone lower that the person you were defending yourself against. No excuses.

Agreed

I have to disagree with this. I thought too for a long time, but his last few fights have shown that he is no can crusher. I don't like him, but he's gotta be respected. I'm hoping for Vitor by KO.

Btw, Bisping walked into Belfort's fist, hopefully he'll do the same in the fight :D

Fuck. I knew I should never have spat on Pinochet.

Back