Bisping awarded Rolling Stone fighter of the year award..

Beat Anderson Silva, Luke Rockhold and Dan Henderson all in one year. Insane. Good for him.

Beat damaged goods- old man Silva. A good win over too much cawky Luke Rockhold and then got his ass beat and narrowly won against a guy who was about to retire and was gifted an illegitimate title shot.

It should have gone to Stipe Miocic.

Cool but irrelevant... like Sherdog awarding Band of the Year.

Him winning the belt the way he did. Short notice, probably huge underdog, and having Luke beating him before.

No one expected him winning, specially KO win

Great, hilarious fluke win.

YES BUDDEH!! Bring on Yoel the slippery cunt.

i guess the stone finally rolled off a cliff

Beat damaged goods- old man Silva. A good win over too much cawky Luke Rockhold and then got his ass beat and narrowly won against a guy who was about to retire and was gifted an illegitimate title shot.

It should have gone to Stipe Miocic.
Bisping is old with a bum eye??

Stop discrediting his achievements.

Bisping had the best year of all time. He has been waiting his whole career for this and wrapped it all up in '16.

Rolling Stone isn't exactly my first stop for MMA coverage, but Bisping is the obvious choice. Feel good moment and story of the year. Stipe probably had a better year if you're going purely by in the ring performance, but only some hardcore fans pretend that's all that matters.

I use rocks like the natives

Specifically rolling stones

May I suggest you try freshly skinned scalps of your enemies instead? Stones went out of fashion in early Bronze age.

Back