Bisping as top contender

i agree with TS. he has looked good against the guys he should beat, and fallen short against top guys consistently.

that said, this fight against belfort is his golden opportunity. he should be able to take a decision over an aging vitor if he fights a smart fight. if he survives the 1st round it's almost a sure thing.

anderson is an absolutely horrible matchup for him, but i'd say he's paid his dues at this point and at least deserves to be able to say that he got a shot at a belt.

i agree with TS. he has looked good against the guys he should beat, and fallen short against top guys consistently.

that said, this fight against belfort is his golden opportunity. he should be able to take a decision over an aging vitor if he fights a smart fight. if he survives the 1st round it's almost a sure thing.

anderson is an absolutely horrible matchup for him, but i'd say he's paid his dues at this point and at least deserves to be able to say that he got a shot at a belt.

Bisping will probably NEVER get a shot at the MW title.

so, they both lose to top contenders it's just that Vitor is higher on that list

Back