Bisping: "Anderson Silva is the greatest. I want to challenge myself against the best

ElTorro**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Silva could always slip and land on his arm and break it or something like that. Other than that it would be as bad as Silva/Griffin

I like Bisping, but I don't see him winning at all. He probably wouldn't get KO'd, but he'd lose a dominant decision.

Hey Bisping how about beating ANY top guy before you challenge the greatest?

translation: "i probably can't beat most top 10 mw's, so i want to cash in on that title shot soon and get a huge payday before i become irrelevant."

Hey Bisping how about beating ANY top guy before you challenge the greatest?

c'mon man. he beat stann, who some places had ranked #10 :icon_lol:

Yeah, if he wins Belfort, he will get his title shot... Dana White said that... If he fights Anderson, he probably will get brutally knocked out on the same way that Hendo did...

I don't give him much of a chance at all but possibly if he works his wrestling he can steal a round or two - ultimately Anderson will finish him.

I really doubt he has what it takes to beat Belfort, and I know he doesn't have what it takes to beat Anderson. Weidman is a MUCH more interesting match up for Silva.

translation: "i probably can't beat most top 10 mw's, so i want to cash in on that title shot soon and get a huge payday before i become irrelevant."

c'mon man. he beat stann, who some places had ranked #10 :icon_lol:

Not so different from anyone else. At least a L v Silva means you get paid :icon_lol:.

Still has to get by Vitor and maybe Weidman before a fight with Silva.

i think bisping deserves a title shot.. but i also think he has about a 1% chance to beat silva... it's weird

Bisping has recently been saying he actually wants to fight Anderson and get his chance...

The problem is he doesn't seem confident in slightest about winning, nor does he come off as it's realistic at all....This is every time he speaks about the match up. He just seems like someone who wants to get to the end of the road, rather than actually win.

The fight just doesn't carry any interest for me.

Bisping has looked great recently, including in his fight against Sonnen. I still just can't see him getting passed Vitor.

Bisping has recently been saying he actually wants to fight Anderson and get his chance...

The problem is he doesn't seem confident in slightest about winning, nor does he come off as it's realistic at all....This is every time he speaks about the match up. He just seems like someone who wants to get to the end of the road, rather than actually win.

The fight just doesn't carry any interest for me.

I agree, Bisping relies on his striking and it's hard to be confident when you know the other fighter is 10x better than you at that skill.

Bisping has looked great recently, including in his fight against Sonnen. I still just can't see him getting passed Vitor.

Bisping looked amazing against Sonnen, but then he shit the bed against Stann were I though he didn't looked that good

Bisping looked amazing against Sonnen, but then he shit the bed against Stann were I though he didn't looked that good

amazing? people have some incredibly low standards around here. he lost 30-27 easily.

Your previous failures should indicate how that would go Mike..

Sure, Bisping, now wait in line until you define yourself as a high level fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back