Bisping already got in Belfort's head...

Are you stupid?

Belfort scared of Bisping...

Belfort is going to leave him slumped up against the octagon within the 1st round, pretty sure Belfort isn't afraid, what's the worst that can happen, a decision loss.

Nobody gives him any credit...Bisping only has five decision wins while he has 14 (T)KO and 4 submissions...

Nobody gives him any credit...Bisping only has five decision wins while he has 14 (T)KO and 4 submissions...

He always struggles with Elite fighters..

Rashad
Wandy
Chael
Hendo

He will NOT dominate this fight. He will win ugly or lose badly..

I would be reluctant to call a guy who willingly stepped up to fight a much bigger Jon Jones, mentally weak!

There is a difference in mental toughness before a fight and during a fight. If someone gets in your head before a fight you're either fucked or motivated... DURING a fight you're just fucked and Belfort doesn't do well during a fight with someone in his head. After Jones started raining elbows he had nothing.

Vitor looked huge but drained. He didnt look like he was physically prepared to get into a shouting match with an idiot lol hopefully he is back to his explosive self.

Belfort isn't afraid of anyone.
Belfort looks like he is in the best shape he's been in for some time.
WAR BELFORT!!!

Whenever Vitor shows up on a UFC camera i still look for Carlson Gracie in the back. I don't know this Jesus guy but i really think he owes Vitor a favor or two

He always struggles with Elite fighters..

Rashad
Wandy
Chael
Hendo

He will NOT dominate this fight. He will win ugly or lose badly..

He didn't struggle with Hendo he got nailed.
He beat Chael and yes, he struggled but he won a good fight.
He was VERY young against Rashad and was beaten by Wandy.

He doesn't struggle against elite fighters he struggles against GREAT chins and AMAZING wrestlers.

That being said, Vitor is neither.

Edit: fuckin ipad...

Last edited:
He was VERY young against Rashad and beat Wanfy.

He doesn't struggle against elite fighters he struggles against GREAT chins and AMAZING wrestlers.

HE lost to the Wandy. That is the damn truth. He was a few seconds away from getting pounded out when the bell rang for the fight

He was VERY young against Rashad and was beaten by Wandy.

Edit: fuckin ipad...

Hendo was winning before he ko'd him. Chael beat him, albeit It was a good, close fight. Rashad was young too, so that excuse is nullified. Wand clearly beat him and nearly stopped him at the end of the fight.

Ya I agree with op he is in his head a bit but Vitor knows what he's doing I'm sure it won't effect him much once they step in there he was so focused against Jones. No offense to the Count but physically on appearance Jones is much scarier than Bisping.

I love how every heated staredown Bisping points and screams happens everytime. Something about it cracks me up. I'm surprised he could stay that mad every single time it seems draining but I guess it works for him.

HE lost to the Wandy. That is the damn truth. He was a few seconds away from getting pounded out when the bell rang for the fight

Was spoked to say silent beat.

Edit: damnit... My point exactly...

Was supposed to say didn't beat...

Are you stupid?

Belfort scared of Bisping...

Belfort is going to leave him slumped up against the octagon within the 1st round, pretty sure Belfort isn't afraid, what's the worst that can happen, a decision loss.

If Belfort gasses like Mayhem did and then the fight goes on for 2-3 more rounds, it's going to hurt.

It could go the way of Bisping/Kang. Vitor is mentally weak compared to a lot of other fighters IMO

This times 1000. If Bisping can get past Vitor's initial onslaught, he has this fight. Vitor likes to fold if things aren't going his way.......

Hendo was winning before he ko'd him. Chael beat him, albeit It was a good, close fight. Rashad was young too, so that excuse is nullified. Wand clearly beat him and nearly stopped him at the end of the fight.

Rashad was young and much bigger. My point is that he's come a long way since then.

He absolutely beat Chael... Like... It was obvious...

Ode to Vitor in D minor on 6 string guitar (please downtune E string one full step on standard tuning)

Vitor vs Bisping
A victor a King

one is bigger
the other smaller
go figure who's the brawler

until tomorrow
no one knows
no more sorrow
just cam** toes

at the end
one man standing
he is Bisping's beater
a man named Vitor

only chance for belfort : if the fight goes somehow to the ground and get a submission. i don't see that coming. bisping will win on feets... not impressively.

say whatever you want about Bisping but this conditioning is some of the best in the MW division. That said is Belfort blitzes him it's good night

Ode to Vitor in D minor on 6 string guitar (please downtune E string one full step on standard tuning)

Vitor vs Bisping
A victor a King

one is bigger
the other smaller
go figure who's the brawler

until tomorrow
no one knows
no more sorrow
just cam** toes

at the end
one man standing
he is Bisping's beater