Bisping already got in Belfort's head...

What is he supposed to be scared of, Belfort fears only the most high.

Vitor is so nervous that he is losing his hair. I mean thats the only reason why someone would have haircut like that. Atleast i hope.

I'm really looking forward to the fight. I like both fighters but think Bisping will win.

Hmmm I don't think Vitor is scared necessarily but I do believe if Bisping can avoid getting flurried in the opening round, he is going to get his hand raised

As we say in England Bisping is all mouth and no trousers

I love when people think a fighter is "scared" especially one who's been around longer then most the roster. Lets get real people...

I fail to see how after taking fights with silva, and jones, that he would be scared of mike bisping.
He might not be scared of what Bisping might be able to do within the cage, but he should be worried about what will happen to his career is he loses.
It's not like his career really took a hit after his loss against Anderson or Jones, but it will after a loss to Bisping.

It could go the way of Bisping/Kang. Vitor is mentally weak compared to a lot of other fighters IMO

I would be reluctant to call a guy who willingly stepped up to fight a much bigger Jon Jones, mentally weak!

He did look huge. Makes me wonder about Bisping speech that he is on TRT. What a sad thing, bullshit most of the fighters who use TRT, they wouldn't need it IMO.

He has nothing to fear from Bisping.. Bisping can outpoint you maybe but he has no big weapons..

He might not be scared of what Bisping might be able to do within the cage, but he should be worried about what will happen to his career is he loses.
It's not like his career really took a hit after his loss against Anderson or Jones, but it will after a loss to Bisping.

he doesn't fight for a career anymore, but because he loves the sport.

It could go the way of Bisping/Kang. Vitor is mentally weak compared to a lot of other fighters IMO

Bisping is weak mentally as well. I think Belfort is slowly stepping out of that shadow that his mind state is a problem for him.

Vitor has excellent boxing when he gets to use it. If Bisping comes out too cocky he might taste a fist. It only takes one from Vitor as well.

Bisping should handle this fight easily enough if he fights smart.

Needless to say, Belfort might win the first rd...Bisping wins either or the next 4 or gets the stoppage halfway through the 3rd. Money in the bank. Count it. Son

I've tried to make sense of this and failed miserably, can you tell me who you're going for?

just watched the vid and wow does vitor look really good.

you know he is doing something, he actually looks younger than he has in the last five years hahahhaa.

i also love how they always show highlights of his fights that happened 8-10 years ago.

should be a good fight, im excited.

Back