Bisping already got in Belfort's head...

tigerbalm

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow!! I didn't know Belfort would stand that far away from Bisping at the weigh ins. Seems like BIsping might have put some fear in him already. I hope not though!
Belfort needs that Wandy staredown! :icon_chee

WArVitor!

btw....the chick on the left SMOKIN' Chick on the right, LIMP

Am I the only one who thought Belfort was HUGE at the weigh ins? And then Bisping had to take his shorts off.

Needless to say, Belfort might win the first rd...Bisping wins either or the next 4 or gets the stoppage halfway through the 3rd. Money in the bank. Count it. Son

Belfort is terrified.

Yeah, I favour Bisping. I think his footwork keeps him out of trouble. I don't think he'll finish Belfort though.

Are you stupid?

Belfort scared of Bisping...

Belfort is going to leave him slumped up against the octagon within the 1st round, pretty sure Belfort isn't afraid, what's the worst that can happen, a decision loss.

Scared? Scared of what? What does Bisping have to offer that Vitor would be scared of?

Are you stupid?

Belfort scared of Bisping...

Belfort is going to leave him slumped up against the octagon within the 1st round, pretty sure Belfort isn't afraid, what's the worst that can happen, a decision loss.

It could go the way of Bisping/Kang. Vitor is mentally weak compared to a lot of other fighters IMO

It could go the way of Bisping/Kang. Vitor is mentally weak compared to a lot of other fighters IMO

Or Vitor/Henderson. Vitor doesn't react well to being ground down in a fight. I'm not sure if Bisping has the wrestling to do it, but it's a possibility.

Scared? Scared of what? What does Bisping have to offer that Vitor would be scared of?

Vitor could lose but I agree Bisping has nothing that Vitor would be afraid of, he's pretty much fought everyone

the ring girl in green has a great camel toe.

Vitor has competed against the best in MMA. Why would he be worried about someone you all call "pillowfists"? Vitor will give Bisping a major concussion tomorrow.

I agree... The only thing Vitor has to worry about is losing a decision. The only way Bisping will finish him is if he faints. Either way it won't be near as bad as his last fight with JJ... Vitor's been in the cage with some of the very best ever.

I fail to see how after taking fights with silva, and jones, that he would be scared of mike bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back