Bisping Advises Maycee Barber to Deal with First Loss Privately to Protect Her Fan Base

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dealing with Your First MMA Loss
fbgrief-copy.jpg

“The doctor’s just doing his f*cking job,” Michael Bisping said on his podcast. “If you get an elbow in the face and it’s pouring blood everywhere, and the doctor goes, ‘Stop, stop, stop! I’m going to take a look at it’ — you can’t go, ‘Oh, he’s highlighting my cut face!’

It’s tough sh*t. But you got injured in the fight and it’s his job to say, ‘Hold on a minute. I need to check that leg.’ Because let’s say it’s really f*cking torn and it’s bad, you can call off the fight and say she’s not fit to fight and she’s going to do herself more damage.

“He was looking out for her! I get it, she’s a young fighter, it’s her first loss, she’s not used to dealing with it — but it’s not a good look.”

Bisping advised her and her father to deal with the loss [privately] and come back stronger rather than continuing to make excuses.

“Just deal with it, accept it. You got beat fair and square by the better person on the day. Come back and get them next time. B*tching about this, you’re not going to win any fans.”

https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/mich...bers-excuses-youre-not-going-to-win-any-fans/

Last edited:
Well he couldn't be much more correct there.

hes right about the way she should probably be dealing with it.....but Ive never seen a doctor stop a fight to check someone's leg or anything else aside from cuts, groin shot, eye poke, to say the doctor is checking to see if shes going to do more dmg to the injury....well of course she is...she fighting on a torn acl or w/e....

Edit: never seen a fight paused from the mentioned or something drastically obvious ((broken arm/leg etc))

WAR Barber. Feed the HATE.

He says to not make excuses after going on ESPN and making excuses for the first Rockhold loss.

About time someone be level with her instead of making excuses for her.

He says to not make excuses after going on ESPN and making excuses for the first Rockhold loss.
Perhaps he saw himself and thought it looked bad, so know he's giving her a few words of wisdom from his past experience?

I always hate when they say"he/she was the better fighter.... THAT DAY! "it looks like a disguised excuse

fbgrief-copy.jpg

“The doctor’s just doing his f*cking job,” Michael Bisping said on his podcast. “If you get an elbow in the face and it’s pouring blood everywhere, and the doctor goes, ‘Stop, stop, stop! I’m going to take a look at it’ — you can’t go, ‘Oh, he’s highlighting my cut face!’

It’s tough sh*t. But you got injured in the fight and it’s his job to say, ‘Hold on a minute. I need to check that leg.’ Because let’s say it’s really f*cking torn and it’s bad, you can call off the fight and say she’s not fit to fight and she’s going to do herself more damage.

“He was looking out for her! I get it, she’s a young fighter, it’s her first loss, she’s not used to dealing with it — but it’s not a good look.”

Bisping advised her and her father to deal with the loss [privately] and come back stronger rather than continuing to make excuses.

“Just deal with it, accept it. You got beat fair and square by the better person on the day. Come back and get them next time. B*tching about this, you’re not going to win any fans.”

https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/mich...bers-excuses-youre-not-going-to-win-any-fans/
Pretty much everything Bisping says I agree with. He just nails it everytime, and he just cuts to the chase and tells it like it is.

Great advice honestly....

This bitch has been insufferable every time she opened her mouth since the loss

81KyHNO.jpg

The mouth on this whiny little tuesday with a twist has pretty much cemented me firmly outside of her fanbase. Bispbing is definitely spot on .

no one can defeat the skeleton king or his record

fbgrief-copy.jpg

It’s always easier giving others advice than taking it yourself. Bisping should’ve taken his own advice during his fight career.

Bisping isnt wrong, but also hilarious coming from him.

Her fan base ? I’m pretty sure that guy is already gone

Back