"Bisping 10-7'd himself"

Michael Bisping has certified donkey brains.

Bisping isn't this dumb.

This speaks more to Dana's insecurity about Ariel.

He must constantly trash Ariel behind the scenes for this many people to embarrass themselves attacking Ariel just to try to please him.

I wonder if Dana calls these guys and ASKS them to go in on Ariel specifically or if they just do that to curry favour. Either way, it's sad to be a grown man and making decisions like that.

I doubt Dana worries that much about Ariel anymore. He just looks at Ariel as that jackass over in the corner and f him. Sad thing is Ariel excellent journalism is really at the core of Dana's dislike for Ariel.

Dana looks pathetic every time he goes against Ariel. Every time.

Paddy the Fad looked even worse because nobody expected him to have Dana levels of pettiness, least of all against a guy who had always been so supportive of him.

So Bisping threw his hat in the ring. And he's next to look the petty fool. Why they don't learn is beyond me.
In addition to these guys, Schaub/Callen and Jamahal Hill also tried to start shit and now they are either irrelevant or careers are going on a downward trajectory. I see a pattern here

In addition to these guys, Schaub/Callen and Jamahal Hill also tried to start shit and now they are either irrelevant or careers are going on a downward trajectory. I see a pattern here
Yup, The Nose knows!

Pretty immature opinion to dog on Bisping for being a company man.

He had a rough up bringing, he had very little. From TUF, the UFC and Dana have always been good to him and changed his life in an extremely positive direction. Of course he loves the company and Dana, he's appreciative.

Come the fuck on.

Being a company man is fine.

Going on an unwarranted personal attack is not.

I doubt Dana worries that much about Ariel anymore. He just looks at Ariel as that jackass over in the corner and f him. Sad thing is Ariel excellent journalism is really at the core of Dana's dislike for Ariel.
After seeing the exchange him and Paddy talking about Ariel, I think Dana wished he could have him wacked and he is still very much irked about him. If he wasnt, Bisping wouldnt have any need to say what he said.

Look at how personal some of the nerds in here took Ariel reporting news about Conor, and they arent even involved!

Bro Ariel made Fish & Chips out of Bisping.

Funny thing is, a simple apology from Bisping would make this go away. Because he is generally more well liked than Ariel, but even his own fans are harassing him to apologize.

Bro Ariel made Fish & Chips out of Bisping.

Funny thing is, a simple apology from Bisping would make this go away. Because he is generally more well liked than Ariel, but even his own fans are harassing him to apologize.

Yeah, no one likes a bully. Especially since Ariel never did nothing to him personally.

Yeah, no one likes a bully. Especially since Ariel never did nothing to him personally.
Ariel saved his career 8 years ago. As Bisping wrote in his book.

Decent book btw.

Reactions: HHJ
I doubt Dana worries that much about Ariel anymore.

What gives you the impression that he doesn't? After trying to sabotage Ariel at ESPN, he made calls to prevent Ariel from doing MMA coverage at BT Sport when he left.

He only figured out that he should stop attacking Ariel directly after the stuff that he said about Ariel with Paddy on Paddy's podcast made them both look like idiots.

Even if he has stopped being angry, there was no rational justification for all of that behavior in the first place.

Last edited:
What gives you the impression that he doesn't? After trying to sabotage Ariel at ESPN, he made calls to prevent Ariel from doing MMA coverage at BT Sport when he left.

He only figured out that he should stop attacking Ariel directly after the stuff that he said about Ariel with Paddy on Paddy's podcast made them both look like idiots.

Even if he has stopped being angry, there was no rational justification for all of that behavior in the first place.
Exact

mike needs to a find a new dick to suck, dana has run dry

Reactions: HHJ

That is why I said I doubt he worries much about him any more. Sure, he dislikes them but he is done attacking him.

Back