Bisbing is not a legitmate champion and heres why!

He got a TS which he didnt deserve, won the title by fluke (was a legit KO though, I give him that). Then he lost to a pensioner for 2nd time, but cos it was in England, they gave it to him like many times in the past. Anyone in the top 10 slaughters him.

No, no, no...he's legit. He beat the champ. He's just one of those champs that you know is unworthy, caught lightning in a bottle, and will not hold onto the strap long. LOL at his first defense being a retiring Hendo and he then calls out welterweights. What a beast.

This.

If you KO the champ, whether it's in 13 seconds or 1499 seconds, you're the new champion, regardless of who believed you'd be champion or how your previous fights went. If you beat the champ, you're the champ. Period.
Nah.

Not that simple.

Earning the title shot is the most grueling part.

He beat a goofy Rockhold who tried the same BS of asking for the $ fight instead of fighting the No1 contender.

Anderson Silva (as well as Gegard Mousasi) was an option to replace Jones, and had he not declined the 5-rounds, it would've been for the title. Doesn't mean he earned the fight. Bisping was available and is a somewhat notable fighter, so they threw him a bone. He lucked out in getting the fight itself and fighting an cocky, overconfident Rockhold.

Jacare turned down the fight if I'm not mistaken.

hypocrite much?

youve got nothing relevant to add..... apart from crying like a little bitch because I refuse to suck Hendo off.

"cool story bro" is all you deserve in response

so..... cool story bro

You're still crying?

Nobody ever thought Mike Bisbing was going to be UFC champion until usada striked. This means Bisbing fought everybody at their lowest. The fighters he beat were not at their best. A fresh Rockhold or Andersen would never lose to bisbing and it clearly showed in their performance. Even hendo without trt and 51 years old gave him the fight of his life. The only fighter he ever beat who was in 100% shape was Cung lee.

O85BoDT.jpg

Mike Bisbing champion or gatekeeper?

Come back when you sober up and read the senseless drivel you wrote. Then delete it, and yourself.

oh look

another

Guessing unemployment is high in Scotland. 4am your time and you're thinking of men in their early 30s. You've got an issue mate. Get a job and stop living with ur mum. I know that's how you Celtic and Man U fans roll.

Nobody ever thought Mike Bisbing was going to be UFC champion until usada striked. This means Bisbing fought everybody at their lowest. The fighters he beat were not at their best. A fresh Rockhold or Andersen would never lose to bisbing and it clearly showed in their performance. Even hendo without trt and 51 years old gave him the fight of his life. The only fighter he ever beat who was in 100% shape was Cung lee.

O85BoDT.jpg

Mike Bisbing champion or gatekeeper?

It's not even that complicated. Duded has gotten KO'd against Anderson and Hendo. He's done in his next fight.

Guessing unemployment is high in Scotland. 4am your time and you're thinking of men in their early 30s. You've got an issue mate. Get a job and stop living with ur mum. I know that's how you Celtic and Man U fans roll.
ahahahahahahaha

wow you are so gotten too

edit: and my last post was at half 1..... I leave my pc on to download shit overnight ya goof

It's not even that complicated. Duded has gotten KO'd against Anderson and Hendo. He's done in his next fight.
he was knocked down by both...... but he was never ko'd, and he still won both those fights

Bisping is legit. The only non-legit champ is Belfort after Couture or something similar.

Back