Bis being too rough with his training partner

that spinning kick looked shitty but powerful somehow.

We'll have a nice counter meme for this soon enough

Nope, this GIF is legendary not only for the KO but also because Bisping, at that time, was quite a d****. It was good to see him fall back in reality. Henderson is not as hated as him so no chance at all buddy.

He's training at a Muay Thai gym. His partner is fine.

Pads no hit back...

10000792.gif

Let the old man try that without his precious TRT .....

its a thai guy holding the pads, puff a wind will blow them down. not much on the kick

Nothing says champion like beating up on a man who's literally in his mid 40's

Hendo is old now. He will make a fortune and go off into the sunset. I think Bisping gets his revenge.

I can definitely see Bisping finishing Dan this time around
I doubt that, but that's not my point. You really believe that Bisping will get a highlight reel type finish? One that could produce a gif that would rival the epic H-bomb?

No. You don't believe that.

I doubt that, but that's not my point. You really believe that Bisping will get a highlight reel type finish? One that could produce a gif that would rival the epic H-bomb?

No. You don't believe that.

It is his destiny, buddeh.

He literally drops his hands on every kick.

Terrible form and aim....But that's a MMA guy trying to look like someone who's spent 10 years on BB level kicks, LOL!

Lets see Pettis do that, LOL! He'd knock the guy through the ring ropes and ether keep his knee down completing the form of a spin back kick or keep his knee 90 and amplify the power in the spin to hit the side of the head(KO spot) in a correct jump spin hook.

neither was bisping when hendo landed the 2nd punch. fucking americans always dropping A bombs on defenseless people.

japanese weren't all that defenseless. i doubt we have the balls to drop A bombs anymore.

I don't think Bisping will make the same mistake he did in the first fight by circling into Hendo's power constantly. To be honest, I could see this being somewhat of a boring fight from the outside with Hendo struggling to get his distance down pat. Then again, all Hendo needs it one punch to connect.

Back