Movies Birds Of Prey Bombs at Boxoffice with Only 33Mil

the biggest mistake they made was making this rated R while the main demo should clearly be teenage girls. WB does it again! they see certain Marvel properties have success w/ an R, The Joker have success w/ an R, & remembers everyone whining about Suicide Squad not being rated R.

WB is run by fucking brain dead monkeys.

wtf I didn't even know that movie came out this weekend. But I dont watch much tv only Football and food network mainly

because he hates women

To be fair, a lot of the marketing emphasised how Harley and the Birds were fighting against, "Mysogany", and Ewan McGregor, whom I really like as an actor, made similar comments.

the biggest mistake they made was making this rated R while the main demo should clearly be teenage girls. WB does it again! they see certain Marvel properties have success w/ an R, The Joker have success w/ an R, & remembers everyone whining about Suicide Squad not being rated R.

WB is run by fucking brain dead monkeys.

Marvel doesn’t make R movies. What are you talking about mate

To be fair, a lot of the marketing emphasised how Harley and the Birds were fighting against, "Mysogany", and Ewan McGregor, whom I really like as an actor, made similar comments.
It's a fictional movie

And if you set out to marginalise a significant percentage of potential viewers, then your fictional movie is going to have problems making money.

And the weird people who hate women and root for movies not marketed towards them to fail will make threads about it.

Also lmfao at feeling like a movies choice of villain is marginalizing

Never heard of this movie

Eh. It's and R rated chick flick action-er aimed specifically at Women. It's more like Hustlers than Wonder Woman, Black Widow, or Captain Marvel.

And It'll probably end up making at least 300 million world wide (Domestic + Worldwide) -- on less than a 100 million dollar budget. Far from a bomb.

This is what happens when as a studio, you take creative risks. Sometimes you hit a Home-run (Joker), and sometimes you hit a Single or Double (Birds of Prey).

I hate this type of pedantic criticism. It only punishes studios for taking creative risks in making their films. We should all be rooting for them to try different shit as opposed to just making the same freaking movie, over, and over, and over, and over, again.

TS is saying that he’s sick of SJW nonsense being crammed into movies. He’s glad to watch their attempts fail.

get woke, go broke.

I hate this type of pedantic criticism. It only punishes studios for taking creative risks in making their films. We should all be rooting for them to try different shit as opposed to just making the same freaking movie, over, and over, and over, and over, again.

It's yet another "female power, rah rah" movie. It's the same thing they've been doing for awhile. Same as Terminator Dark Fate, same as Charlie's Angels, etc. And it looks like it's gonna return about the same box office.

Hollywood keeps trying to shove feminism down everybody's throat and it keeps blowing up in their faces. One day maybe they'll finally get the point.

It's yet another "female power, rah rah" movie. It's the same thing they've been doing for awhile. Same as Terminator Dark Fate, same as Charlie's Angels, etc. And it looks like it's gonna return about the same box office.

Hollywood keeps trying to shove feminism down everybody's throat and it keeps blowing up in their faces. One day maybe they'll finally get the point.

Yeah -- same as "Gentleman Preffer Blondes (1953)" etc. Hollywood has been making this very same movie in one form or another from the beginning. Look, I don't like obvious SJW stuff either, but this bellyaching about every. single. movie. with a female cast, is getting tiresome. It shows a complete lack of awareness about movie history and overall lack of perspective.

And the weird people who hate women and root for movies not marketed towards them to fail will make threads about it.

Also lmfao at feeling like a movies choice of villain is marginalizing

<Fedor23>

Wouldn't matter who they had as the Big Bad; when the best part of the trailer is a Hyena in a bath tub, I won't be paying to watch it in a cinema. I like Margot. She's as perfect in the role of Harley as RDJ is as Tony Stark. But the movie didn't interest me.

<Fedor23>

Wouldn't matter who they had as the Big Bad; when the best part of the trailer is a Hyena in a bath tub, I won't be paying to watch it in a cinema. I like Margot. She's as perfect in the role of Harley as RDJ is as Tony Stark. But the movie didn't interest me.
Didnt interest me either, it looked stupid.

The DC universe has an identity crisis. You just had an artsy R-rated "Joker" movie crack a billion dollars, and then it's right back to the "Suicide Squad" universe that everyone hated. They gotta pick a street. Keep Robbie as Harley Quinn, but get her the fuck out the Marvel wannabe shit. Ret-con the whole thing, and start fresh with a Harley Quinn origin in the style of "Joker", and try to cement that as the DC universe style going forward. This wannabe Marvel shit ain't working.

As much i like see Robbie in Harley Quinn clothes, at this point will be confusing

Let's see if Pattinson can nails it as Batman, if yes say it's part of same universe of "the Joker" and have JP Joker as villain... from there thay can pick a new hottie for harley quinn

Back