News Billy Quarantillo vs Gavin Tucker booked for UFC 256, Dec. 12th

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
-Quarantillo (15-2) is currently on an 8 fight win streak. He won his last fight by KO in UFC Vegas 10, Sept. 12
-Tucker is 12-1 and has won his last 2 fights by submission and earned POTN in his last bout

Tucker gassed badly against Rick Glenn, although that was a while ago, however Billy Q gets stronger and stronger as the fight goes on so I'll take him by 3rd round KO.

Tucker gassed badly against Rick Glenn, although that was a while ago, however Billy Q gets stronger and stronger as the fight goes on so I'll take him by 3rd round KO.
Tucker also got his face broken vs Glenn. That could have contributed to him gassing.

Nice, really like Billy.. See some swanging & banging and some slick Jujitsu.

I already asked this in another thread but anyone heard from that nutter Carlisle since Billy mashed him up?

Nice, really like Billy.. See some swanging & banging and some slick Jujitsu.

I already asked this in another thread but anyone heard from that nutter Carlisle since Billy mashed him up?

I wouldn't say Billy mashed him up, that was a close fight.

Tucker has never looked better during his last fight against Jaynes. Very well rounded skill set. I can't believe he's 34.Quarantillo himself is 31, so it's hard to call either guy a prospect, but they have at least the skill and enough of a fighting career left to get to the rankings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back