News Billy Joe Saunders splits from Frank Warren, and signs with Eddie Hearn

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Update:

Last edited:
Good maybe hell fight someone worth a shit now.

Yeah, hopefully somebody better than rank #74. If he signs with Hearn and/or DAZN then there's tons of decent fights for him tbh.

Hearn will get him good fights. He does for his top fighters. Hopefully he gets matched with someone whos gonna knock him out

Hearn will get him good fights. He does for his top fighters. Hopefully he gets matched with someone whos gonna knock him out
Thats the thing though is Saunders has had the opportunity for top fights that would pay him well. He doesnt want them.

Thats the thing though is Saunders has had the opportunity for top fights that would pay him well. He doesnt want them.
Maybe he's tired of it... or maybe he's seen Hearn can possibly get his fighters out of failing drugs tests <Lmaoo>

If it had been any other top fighter I'd have been pretty excited by this news but I guess we might actually see BJS in with someone who can beat him. Hearn has shown he isn't shy about matching his boxers against the world elite.

If it had been any other top fighter I'd have been pretty excited by this news but I guess we might actually see BJS in with someone who can beat him. Hearn has shown he isn't shy about matching his boxers against the world elite.
but BJS has shown that he will pull out of literally every such match.

Eubank Jr is talking a lot of shit on Twitter, so I wouldn't be surprised if a rematch is next.

Hopefully, they toss him in with Danny Jacobs straight out of the gate.

Eubank Jr is talking a lot of shit on Twitter, so I wouldn't be surprised if a rematch is next.
That would be a good fight. Immediately after the fight I thought that Eubank would definitely win a rematch. He could have won their first fight if he had of worked from early on in the fight and stopped looking for one big KO shot. But since then Eubank's improvement has stalled so now I'm not so sure that he would win. BJS is still the better boxer but Eubank has good gas and a good chin that BJS can't hurt. If Eubank can box a bit smarter this time I think he takes it.

That would be a good fight. Immediately after the fight I thought that Eubank would definitely win a rematch. He could have won their first fight if he had of worked from early on in the fight and stopped looking for one big KO shot. But since then Eubank's improvement has stalled so now I'm not so sure that he would win. BJS is still the better boxer but Eubank has good gas and a good chin that BJS can't hurt. If Eubank can box a bit smarter this time I think he takes it.
but if eubank could box a bit smarter he'd be a world champ. he has the physical gifts to be an awesome fighter but he doesn't seem to have the discipline or the smarts to actually fulfill his potential.

but if eubank could box a bit smarter he'd be a world champ. he has the physical gifts to be an awesome fighter but he doesn't seem to have the discipline or the smarts to actually fulfill his potential.
Yeah Eubank has the ability in physical terms but he shows a lack of boxing ability. I think his fundamentals are missing.

Hopefully, they toss him in with Danny Jacobs straight out of the gate.
Hes already been offered Jacobs more than once and turned it down. Saunders doesnt want the smoke with any top fighters.

Hes already been offered Jacobs more than once and turned it down. Saunders doesnt want the smoke with any top fighters.
I'm hoping it's more to do with his management than him, and that changing things up will bring those bigger fights.

I know. That's why I mentioned Danny. The irony would be amazing. Also, seems like a good match-up for DAZN.

Back