Billy Bob Thornton's best flick?

Gotta be Slingblade. It isn't a film, but he was great in the first season of Goliath too.

Slingblade

He wrote and directed it too

It’s gotta be sling blade, if only for how much it distinguishes itself from his decade and a half of typecast roles starting in the early 2000s.

Coincidentally: it's MONSTER'S BALL.

Oh yeah.

That was a fucking great film.

The part where the chicks child passes and she gets Billy Bob to fuck her whilst she's screaming, "I just wanna feel good! Make me feel good again!", obviously dealing with the grieving process.

That scene hit me hard cause in college this gals boyfriend checked out and she was in a bad way.
We took her out several nights, try and make her feel better and she basically propositioned me time after time, you could tell she just wanted to feel normal again.

I couldn't do it though.
I lived with her boyfriend and I'd her them boinking three times a day every day for a year and I just couldn't go there.

Probably when he flicked Angelina...
couple-channels-angelina-jolie-billy-bob-thornton-red-carpet.jpg
If you know what I'm saying... :D

Can Pushing Tin get some love, you scoundrels

I really want to vote for season 1 of Fargo.

Same here. Best he’s ever been, for my money.

The elevator scene later in the season gives me chills every time. One of my favorite scenes ever.

giphy.gif

Wasn’t his flick, but I liked him in...

On Deadly Ground.

Never “liked” any of his flicks

Same here. Best he’s ever been, for my money.

The elevator scene later in the season gives me chills every time. One of my favorite scenes ever.

giphy.gif
Dude he was hilarious when he was “in character” as that dentist. “I’m a rascal.”

Back