Economy Billions for space force?? What else could have been done?

We’ve spent billions on homelessness for years/decades. Never “ended it”. How would this 80 billion do it?

We’ve spent billions on homelessness for years/decades. Never “ended it”. How would this 80 billion do it?
LOL.....

I guess it's better to just have tent towns than to house people.

A million people on the streets in California. An education system that is anything but cutting edge. 30 million people with no health insurance and another 50 with inadequate health care. 80% of the country living paycheck to paycheck.

Who needs that?

So you’re saying we have 30 million space force enlistees.

So, let me get this straight.

An asteroid with an impact equivalent to a small nuclear bomb, that has a 5% chance of hitting earth, is “bullshit”?

It’s bullshit until CNN or The View covers it to the fucking retard liberals itt.

Hi,

I’d like to remind you, I’m the only person in this thread who has provided sourced material which directly addresses the facts.

Your contribution has been name calling and ignoring those facts. Readers can make up their mind about who’s informed on the subject.

Yes thank you. I’m much better informed on this subject now. It’s actually very interesting and makes a lot of sense why we need to defend the satellites we rely on.

@computer fogie showing his ass like usual was a nice bonus.

Naming it “space force” is pretty gay, but it exposes the imposters who don’t read and spew shit.

Last edited:
Yes thank you. I’m much better informed on this subject now. It’s actually very interesting and makes a lot of sense why we need to defend the satellites we rely on.

Naming it “space force” is pretty gay, but it exposes the imposters who don’t read and spew shit.
You're an idiot.

Those objectives listed in OP sound good until you look at them closely.

Those objectives listed in OP sound good until you look at them closely.
You're right. I guess it's better to waste a bunch of money while people live in tents.

giphy.gif

A million people on the streets in California. An education system that is anything but cutting edge. 30 million people with no health insurance and another 50 with inadequate health care. 80% of the country living paycheck to paycheck.

Who needs that?
A large part of our shitty education system is teachers unions that make it incredibly difficult to fire incompetent teachers

I know you’re going to reflexively disagree with me, but if I said the same about police officers (and it is true for them too) you would agree with me.

If parents had greater choice for schooling options and the absolute bottom of the barrel teachers were fired, we would probably be among the top educational system in the world

A large part of our shitty education system is teachers unions that make it incredibly difficult to fire incompetent teachers

I know you’re going to reflexively disagree with me, but if I said the same about police officers (and it is true for them too) you would agree with me.

If parents had greater choice for schooling options and the absolute bottom of the barrel teachers were fired, we would probably be among the top educational system in the world

Oh, so we could have used that money wasted on the space force to improve schools? What a novel concept.

So what are you ranting at me about?

My post is about the waste of military spending. It was not about "bottom of the barrel teachers". I listed upgrading schools as an alternative to an absurd space force.

Well, let's solve the problem by wasting money defending against Lord Frieza.

Oh, so we could have used that money wasted on the space force to improve schools? What a novel concept.

So what are you ranting at me about?

My post is about the waste of military spending. It was not about "bottom of the barrel teachers". I listed upgrading schools as an alternative to an absurd space force.

Well, let's solve the problem by wasting money defending against Lord Frieza.
It’s not a waste of money and throwing money at schools has been proven to do little

We need a structural reform, not more money.

American military technology such as the medium were interacting through has brought some of the greatest economic benefits to human kind

The internet, the chips in your phones, GPS, among other things.

Money isn’t solving the specific issue of education

I didn't realize that the money towards Space Force was earmarked for another program.

Folks, this is the DOD. They will get the money out of thin air.

It’s not a waste of money and throwing money at schools has been proven to do little

We need a structural reform, not more money.

American military technology such as the medium were interacting through has brought some of the greatest economic benefits to human kind

The internet, the chips in your phones, GPS, among other things.

Money isn’t solving the specific issue of education
Throw money at the military not schools.

Got it.

How does military industrial complex's dick taste?

Throw money at the military not schools.

Got it.

How does military industrial complex's dick taste?
He says as he insults me over the internet with his smart phone or computer

You’re beyond saving.

He says as he insults me over the internet with his smart phone or computer

You’re beyond saving.
You're the clown who is saying the problem with schools is that some bad teachers are difficult to fire.

You didn't mention the infrastructure, the politics, the tests, the shoe string budgets, or the administrations.

Some bad teachers....

You are a fucking idiot just like the booger clown.

And to assume I wouldn't say it to your face makes you an even bigger donk.

You're the clown who is saying the problem with schools is that some bad teachers are difficult to fire.

You didn't mention the infrastructure, the politics, the tests, the shoe string budgets, or the administrations.

Some bad teachers....

You are a fucking idiot just like the booger clown.

And to assume I wouldn't say it to your face makes you an even bigger donk.
Go back to school. I wasn’t saying you were being a coward. I’m saying military technology is the reason you’re even able to communicate with me.

A lot of it transfers to civilian use. And yes, the worst teachers and schools are holding us back immensely.

Even the poorest schools have more resources (universal translators, libraries with access to all literature from human history, access to every academic journal and newspaper ever written, access to every textbook ever written, free and instant communication with world leading experts, etc) than the richest schools in the world had 15 years ago and it didn't change a thing.

Last edited:
Back