Billionaire clothing merchant looking for a girlfriend to go to the moon with and marry

a billionaire who cant get laid
of course he's japanese

This guy again. He recently gave 9 million dollars away on twitter to his followers.

Something tells me he may be better off with a Male life partner lol

"So.....what was it that caused you to find multi billionaire Yusaka Maezawa so attractive?"

Well they definitely can't refuse him way up there...due to the implication.

good for him, i'm coming at it from a different angle, when/if this story gets picked up by the MSM, some woke twat from the land of freedom is going have a seizure over the demands from a billionaire CIS male.

If he wants to find love, I'd suggest buying a normal sized house and live moderate for awhile, try dating and see if you can find someone worth while that way.

As it works out slowly let her in on your fortune.

So blue pilled.

He is basically looking for transactional love.

“I have money, you have vagina, let’s be together!!”

Some men have no idea what’s its like for a woman to have GENUINE desire and attraction for them.

Compared to this guy, I’m broke, in the past I was massively in debt, and I still had women want to f**k my brains out.

Proof that you can be rich and a total loser.

Kinda inpolite when guy hasnt done anything bad.

That sentence is kinda in a grey zone punishment wise, warrants a beatdown but not quite enough to get stabbed

He's always seemed like like a cool guy and this seems like a big publicity stunt. He's "scheduled" to go on a flight around the Moon in 2023 with space tourist company? I think the odds are very low that happens.
not going to start with the conspiracies but just by the "expressed facts" no one but the US has been to the moon, the last time they supposedly landed there was 72, Trump now has this big push going to get back there by 2024....so yeah...Im pretty sure youre exactly right....this guy ((or anyone else)) definitely arent going to the moon in 2023, not sure what kind of package the japanese space agency is selling him

not going to start with the conspiracies but just by the "expressed facts" no one but the US has been to the moon, the last time they supposedly landed there was 72, Trump now has this big push going to get back there by 2024....so yeah...Im pretty sure youre exactly right....this guy ((or anyone else)) definitely arent going to the moon in 2023, not sure what kind of package the japanese space agency is selling him

I think the title is kind of misleading, I believe they are supposed to fly around the moon. But like I said, this space tourist company has been around since 2001 and have not had one flight yet.

They were predicting regular space travel within 10 years and so on. So I would be surprised if this actually happens.

He should take a girl to Uranus. Rimshot! Disclaimer: I'm too lazy to look through posts to see if someone already used that joke.

The fact that this guy is a billionaire and is still apparently an incel is really fucking sad.

Hey! If the moon was made out of spare ribs.....would ya eat it?

hqdefault.jpg

Back