News Bill Withers just died.

Absolute legend, he will be missed. RIP.

What a sad day indeed

My favorite singer

He advanced brain science and speech therapy. He is literally the person that made the discovery that singing and speech come from different parts of the brain possible. He also had some catchy ass tunes. Good life. RIP

You doing better?

RIP to one of the greatest American song writers in history. Great memories with some of his tunes

Great musician. Great dude. RIP.

R.I.P. to one of the greatest legends that ever lived. He is with God now.

Massive fan of this man. He will be missed but his music will live on.

I have been playing Lovely Day daily on my guitar during quarentine. Its a great way to start the day.

Thank you Bill. RIP.

Edit: a couple of days ago I was I was joking with my wife about how my C level singing couldnt ever sing this song properly, how Bill sustained the note forever.
Now I just read this: "On Lovely Day, he set the record for the longest sustained note on a US chart hit, holding a high E for 18 seconds."
Amazing.

Last edited:
One of the good ones.

For a couple of tough years I woke up everyday and played
LOVELY DAY it helped..

That sucks. One of my friends and I were talking about how underrated he is several months back.

You doing better?
Still have a cough and sweat around my neck at night. Breath is a little short, but could be bronchitis. Really have never got a fever over 101, and it comes in at like 100 (barely anything" like every other day. It's been over 2 weeks.

Thanks for asking bro. Hope you and yours are doing well.

Still have a cough and sweat around my neck at night. Breath is a little short, but could be bronchitis. Really have never got a fever over 101, and it comes in at like 100 (barely anything" like every other day. It's been over 2 weeks.

Thanks for asking bro. Hope you and yours are doing well.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Stay safe man!

Back