Bill SuperFoot Wallace competing in 1974 using both legs

i promise you i know boxing very well karate is mostly point fighting boxing footwork translates over to mixed martial arts more than karate sin and out movement im not a karate guy at all but iv been training since i was 12 i trained at least 4 days a week till 22 when i had a lay off. almost 28 now and iv been pro since i was 20 tbh there is a fine line between being "elusive" and running i hate when they try to say machida is elusive when he runs most of the time

karate guys were giving strikers issues at first when machida was the first one to really come to ufc and have success but it seems now people have figured out their game not saying it cant work but id def not tell a guy to choose karate or any of those tma styles as his base for striking as its very hard to change levels into takedowns from it ect where as from a boxing more squared stance its much easier

So, you haven't studied karate, but you have had "karate guys" at your gym (who could have done strip mall karate when they were 8 for all we know) tell you about it, and that makes you qualified to make sweeping generalizations about karate, in the face of evidence to the contrary, which has been presented by people who actually HAVE trained in karate? To top it off, your only real response to that evidence is hyperbolic arguments from ignorance, weirdly-applied No True Scotsman statements, and "Big Lie"-style repetitions of your beliefs.

That tells us all we need to know about the value of your input on this matter.

people who post memes are basically saying i have nothing intelligent to say back

basically not having the words to articulate your point

It would be easier to take this seriously if your posts didn't completely lack capitalization, punctuation, and overall adherance to English grammatical norms.

I've trained with Benny Urquidez post 2010, he's still legit. Even as a lightweight elder that dude is scary in the cage. Still has a ton of speed and power. Alot of those dudes are retired now, but Benny is still spry.
Fuck, Benny the Jet! He was the one I was forgetting. I sat there for 5 minutes racking my brain trying to remember who I forgot.

Benny the Jet was the last of his Gods.

Back