Bill O’Reilly on COVID-19..."Many people were on their last legs anyway"

H1N1 killed 12,400 people over the course of an entire year.

Covid19 has killed between 16,500-18,500 in only 41 days, while we enforce widespread shutdowns.

This is not H1N1.

Hard to say how many will have died in year though.

Comparing this to H1N1 isn’t being a free thinker, it’s just being ignorant and intentionally blocking out the facts. With everything shut down, we are up to around 18,000 deaths in 41 days. That’s far more than H1N1 killed in a year without any restrictive measures taken.

People can come up with conspiracy theories all they want, those people are always around (especially on the internet). But just blatantly ignoring the most basic facts is not something anybody should be accepting of.

If someone wants to claim there is a giant conspiracy being perpetrated against the entire world, they better come up with something better than, “I mean, look at H1N1,”

Again, you're straw manning. I am not saying there is a conspiracy. I think 'panic' is a better description.

Many people will have the same sentiment when this is over and done with, unless the numbers spike to some ridiculous degree. Comparisons will be made, and by the looks of it, this isn't going to hit a level where "shut the world down" will have seemed like the appropriate response. And that's if it ends. Numbers are going down, yet more restrictive suggestions are being made. There will be a breaking point eventually, and it's not wrong to question the measures being taken. When you stop questioning them, you are officially a slave.

Before this hit, if I asked anyone if they could envision any scenario where the world's governments shut everything down, it would not be for a virus that has a mortality rate as low as this. It would be end of the world shit. This virus ain't that. Can't blame people for being skeptical.

He just wants to argue to argue. I would be participating more by I am working right now.

The Republican Party of America has somehow pulled the biggest con of the last 100 years by somehow getting a large swath of citizens to vote against their own interests and ,unbelievably, for the benefit of their exact opposites (rich, successful elites).

It’s fkn amazing !

It’s actually hilarious. I speak to these types everyday , the make less than 60 k a year and they actually think the people they vote for are voting for their best interests. Poor dumb fucks

Lmao that old, rapist bastard is an old bag too...I would love to drag him out of his Manhasset mansion and drop him in the middle of Elmhurst, Queens.

Back