Bill Goldberg on Lesnar Comback, CM Punk, Jones Cocaine situation, PRIDE vs UFC

And for those that can't tell them apart and think it's the same person....here's both of them in the same room

WWE-Goldberg-3.jpg

Best laugh I've had all day!

Really respect Goldberg a lot more, thought he was just trying to cash in for commentary jobs.

Fucking 100% agree with this too
And you know the definition from the committee about in-season testing and what 'in-season' means is absolutely appalling

I fully understand what he means about how most MMA fighters look the same these days in terms of their fighting styles. Of course that's not completely true. But things are certainly different now than they were in the early days of the sport.

Iconic Pro wrestler, loves MMA and kickboxing/MT, good friends with Brock, Commentated Brock's first fight Min Soo Kim, commentated in K1 Dynamite and Elite XC, did some training with Frank Shamrock and Bas Rutten, owns Muay Thai gym, trains Muay Thai, honest about he's pretty shit at MT but loves to learn

If you have NO idea who Goldberg is but know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is...just pretend it's Stone Cold Steve Austin

Its funny how Steve Austin and Goldberg are actually great friends even before WWE bought WCW and when they joined, I heard Austin was Goldberg's only friend in the company and other WWE guys didn't care for him too much.

thanks TS

was good interview was also a fan of bill he down earth guy

Iconic Pro wrestler, loves MMA and kickboxing/MT, good friends with Brock, Commentated Brock's first fight Min Soo Kim, commentated in K1 Dynamite and Elite XC, did some training with Frank Shamrock and Bas Rutten, owns Muay Thai gym, trains Muay Thai, honest about he's pretty shit at MT but loves to learn

If you have NO idea who Goldberg is but know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is...just pretend it's Stone Cold Steve Austin

Also used to do interviews for shark fights

Why is there no download option on soundcloud?

Hey good question. We're pretty new to Soundcloud. Is it normally possible to download from there? If it's as simple as changing a setting, I'll make sure that it becomes available

Back